Willing to tutor kids in Math and/or teach tennis in exchange for housing in CA

Old December 31st 05, 02:42 PM posted to misc.kids

Default Willing to tutor kids in Math and/or teach tennis in exchange for housing in CA

Hi my name is Luca DiFilippo. I am moving to California in January. I
played college tennis in North Carolina and have teaching experience
also. I was also a Math and Italian tutor in college. I am willing to
offer tennis lessons and/or math lessons in exchange for housing. If
you have a room in your house, and are interested please write me back
or email me
at (if you cant see my email it is:
firstname NO SPACE lastname at hotmail dot com all together). I need
to find housing until I can find a job and afford it on my own. I am a
straight 27 year old from Italy. Thank you

Old January 1st 06, 12:07 AM posted to misc.kids

California is a big place. Where in it were you intending to go?-Jitney

Old January 1st 06, 09:54 AM posted to misc.kids

San Francisco, San Diego or L.A. Do you have any suggestions?

Old January 1st 06, 05:52 PM posted to misc.kids

In article .com,
wrote:

San Francisco, San Diego or L.A. Do you have any suggestions?

Those are three cities very, very far apart. AND very different.

What is it you are looking for?