Fury over gender pay gap.More lazy bast cowdroppings!

Old September 23rd 04, 02:31 PM
GudGye11

Mother of Ray Charles' Son Seeks More Child Support

The mother of Ray Charles' 16 year-old son has asked a Los Angeles court to
increase child support for the boy from $3,000 a month to at least $60,000.
Mary Anne den Bok says additional money from Charles's estate would provide her
son, Corey Robinson den Bok, with "the lifestyle he enjoyed" before Charles
died in June.

Her petition seeks a minimum figure of $60,000 a month but suggests the
appropriate support should be $240,800 per month. A hearing is scheduled for
September 27th in LA County Superior Court.

The famed singer and musician was 73 when he died of acute liver disease at his
Beverly Hills home on June 10th.

He left 12 children and, according to the petition, a $100 million estate.

Old September 23rd 04, 04:58 PM
The DaveŠ

GudGye11 wrote:
Mother of Ray Charles' Son Seeks More Child Support

The mother of Ray Charles' 16 year-old son has asked a Los Angeles
court to increase child support for the boy from $3,000 a month to at
least $60,000. Mary Anne den Bok says additional money from
Charles's estate would provide her son, Corey Robinson den Bok, with
"the lifestyle he enjoyed" before Charles died in June.

Her petition seeks a minimum figure of $60,000 a month but suggests
the appropriate support should be $240,800 per month. A hearing is
scheduled for September 27th in LA County Superior Court.

Which she'll get to "administer", no doubt.

The famed singer and musician was 73 when he died of acute liver
disease at his Beverly Hills home on June 10th.

He left 12 children and, according to the petition, a $100 million
estate.

What does his will say? Seems to me that his estate would be
distributed and each kid, whether minor or adult, would be set for life
regardless and any other factors.

--
If Illinois is the "Land of Lincoln", what were they before the Civil
War?
Old September 23rd 04, 10:04 PM
Werebat

The DaveŠ wrote:

GudGye11 wrote:
[...]

It's... not about the kids.

For all we know, that's exactly how Ray left it, and she's grubbing for
money for herself (i.e. taking from the other kids AND HER OWN to line
her own pockets).

- Ron ^*^

Old September 23rd 04, 10:24 PM
The DaveŠ

Werebat wrote:
What does his will say? Seems to me that his estate would be
distributed and each kid, whether minor or adult, would be set for
life regardless and any other factors.

It's... not about the kids.

For all we know, that's exactly how Ray left it, and she's grubbing
for money for herself (i.e. taking from the other kids AND HER OWN to
line her own pockets).

In extreme cases like this, I always can't help but laugh when the
person persuing the money tries to justify why the kid needs $248,000 a
month, or whatever it is.

Old September 24th 04, 12:28 AM
Dusty

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
Werebat wrote:
What does his will say? Seems to me that his estate would be
distributed and each kid, whether minor or adult, would be set for
life regardless and any other factors.

It's... not about the kids.

For all we know, that's exactly how Ray left it, and she's grubbing
for money for herself (i.e. taking from the other kids AND HER OWN to
line her own pockets).

In extreme cases like this, I always can't help but laugh when the
person persuing the money tries to justify why the kid needs $248,000 a
month, or whatever it is.

$60k x 12 months = $720,000.00 a year.

Now, if she convinces the kid to go to college (at age 18 or so) and stay at
home (or bs's the court into it) then he.. sorry, SHE, stands to make
another $4,320,000.00 (4.3 Million!!!) on top of what the kid would get from
his father's will.

So, $100 Million / 12 kids = $8.3 MILLION per child! But, if the courts go
along with her bull ****, she stands to GAIN $4.3 million more then the
others. Thereby depriving the other kids of $325k each. Or $3.9 million
collectively.

** sarcasm alert! **

But since her child -needs- $60k above and beyond what the others would get
from their father's will, she'll get it.

Old September 24th 04, 12:47 AM
The DaveŠ

Dusty wrote:
$60k x 12 months = $720,000.00 a year.

She's seeking $60,000/mo... MINIMUM. She says $248,000/mo
($2,976,000/yr) would be... cough... "appropriate".

Now, if she convinces the kid to go to college (at age 18 or so) and
stay at home (or bs's the court into it) then he.. sorry, SHE,
stands to make another $4,320,000.00 (4.3 Million!!!) on top of what
the kid would get from his father's will.

So, $100 Million / 12 kids = $8.3 MILLION per child! But, if the
courts go along with her bull ****, she stands to GAIN $4.3 million
more then the others. Thereby depriving the other kids of $325k
each. Or $3.9 million collectively.

** sarcasm alert! **

But since her child -needs- $60k above and beyond what the others
would get from their father's will, she'll get it.

I hope that even the most liberal child support-friendly judge, who
probably makes only a mere $100,000/yr, will see through it.