unbelievable...

Old September 7th 07, 11:32 PM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default unbelievable...

one of my neighbours called the police because one of my children was
having a tantrum, I could kind of understand if they'd also heard angry
shouting or something, that they might be concerned for the safety of
the child, or if it went on for a very extended period of time. It was
definitely on the extreme side as tantrums go and I probably didn't
handle it in the best possible way, but I didn't shout, I was talking to
him loudly and firmly and it did get very repetitive when it got to the
point I sent him to his bedroom and he moved about an inch on each
request before I eventually carried him (something I haven't had to do
for ages, on the rare occasions I have had to send him to his bedroom,
he has just gone straight there). So the policeman arrives to find one
happy giggly toddler and a calm, on the verge of sleep preschooler,
despite this, he still wanted to take details - I guess they do need to
keep records, but no mention of how the details would be used and I
didn't think to ask - is this the kind of thing that if a police check
was done on you would show up? I'm also a bit anxious about who called
etc. he rang my front door, which in this complex means someone let him
in at the gatehouse and it's just my luck that there was a whole group
or people clearing foliage just outside our unit. It's a stress I really
don't need at this moment in time - my husband went away this morning,
for 5 days to go to England for a funeral - I wouldn't be surprised if
this had contributed to the severity of the tantrum.

Anne
Old September 8th 07, 02:27 AM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

Anne Rogers wrote:
[...]

Unless you are arrested or otherwise charged, I don't see how this could
end up on any type of report.

If the police office suspected there was any type of abuse (the key word
is suspected), then, under law, he has to report it to child welfare
agency in your area. If there is an investigation by the agency, you'll
know (Tantrums are so rare in kids. And kids so rarely make any noise -
you can't even tell when they are in the neighborhood. ;-) ). Even
then, once the investigation is over and you're cleared (I really doubt
there will be an investigation or any report to the child welfare
people), there might be a record at the welfare agency, but there won't
be any other type of record, certainly one that people can readily look
up like arrest records.

I am really sorry this happened. The neighbor may have been thinking of
the best interests of the kids.

BTW, if the cop (or anyone else) rings your front door for anything, you
don't have to let hiim in. Of course, that raises suspicions, which is
not a good idea. Just something to remember.

Jeff
Old September 8th 07, 03:05 AM posted to misc.kids
Aula

"Jeff" wrote in message
BTW, if the cop (or anyone else) rings your front door for anything, you
don't have to let hiim in.

Let me qualify that statement by adding , "in the US, if he doesn't have a
warrant". If someone reading is from outside the US and considering such a
move, they ought to check their local and national laws to see what they
say.

Aula

Old September 8th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.adoption,misc.kids
Greegor

Anne Rogers wrote:
[...]

Jeff wrote
[...]

But when Child Protective Services comes to your door
ask them if they have a warrant or tell them to **** off.

The officer responded to what does NOT rise to
proper "probable cause".

The belief that insisting on a warrant is
"suspicious" basically undermines the
4th amendment to the US Constitution.

CPS will makes cases on the stupidest crap.

CPS workers are supposed to be trained on how
to respect people's constitutional rights but
this education has been twisted to be lessons
on how to CON you out of your constitutional
rights.

For example they want to get into your home
"just to talk" and may act very sweet but it
is a form of interrogation, and any access you
willingly give them to your home voids your
4th amendment right against a search of your home.

My family and many others made the mistake of naively
believing that the CPS caseworkers are the good guys.

They are NOT!

In poorer neighborhoods, enough people have experienced
the ""wonderfulness"" of how CPS really is that more
people aare insisting on a warrant signed by a Judge.
They almost universally can not obtain them because
most of the calls are like the crap you experienced.

Go to the Police Station and insist on obtaining a
copy of the report the cop made.
It's your right.

The police report MIGHT identify the false reporter.

CPS would never give you that courtesy.

CPS loves, cherishes and respects numbers
of false even malicious reporters.

If you got lucky you got a cop who knows the
dirty truth about CPS and HATES them.

If you're unlucky you got a cop who did turn in
what little he got and CPS is just being slow
to respond. It might be months.

If it shows no reason for a call to CPS, this
may be helpful when the same idiots who
called the cops call CPS next.

See alt.support.child-protective-services and
my many posts about how UNCONSTITUTIONAL
the child protection courts really are.

If you don't hire a freakishly aggressive attorney
who insists on the higher standards the courts
default to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY low standards.

Both for rules of evidence and burden of proof.

""Public Pretenders"" almost NEVER have filed
for these higher standards.

I am not an attorney. I am also not a rutabaga.

You titled this "unbelievable". It gets worse.

Naivety and the "unbelievable" aspect of the
situation make the Public Relations job much
easier for the corrupt Child Protection INDUSTRY.

Child Protective Services is the modern
witch hunts and just as insane.

Old September 8th 07, 03:43 AM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

Aula wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
BTW, if the cop (or anyone else) rings your front door for anything, you
don't have to let hiim in.

Let me qualify that statement by adding , "in the US, if he doesn't have a
warrant". If someone reading is from outside the US and considering such a
move, they ought to check their local and national laws to see what they
say.

Aula

Thanks. Your advice about checking local and national laws is good
advice and not just for those living outside the US.

Jeff
Old September 8th 07, 03:49 AM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

Removed cross-posting.

Greegor wrote:

Child Protective Services is the modern
witch hunts and just as insane.

Having been one who was required to fill out child abuse forms for the
Child Protective Services, my opinion of CPS is different. The people
who I met from CPS were truly concerned about making sure kids were
properly cared for. I have seen very reasonable behavior by them.

In addition, I have seen a case where an adult who should have been
reported wasn't. The child died.

While there are definitely witch hunts, CPS can also be very responsible
and focused on making sure kids get good care rather doing witch hunts.

I definitely don't paint all CPS workers with the same brush.

Jeff
Old September 8th 07, 04:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.adoption,misc.kids
Dan Sullivan

On Sep 7, 10:29 pm, Greegor wrote:
Anne Rogers wrote:
[...]

**** off?

They'll come back with a cop.

The officer responded to what does NOT rise to
proper "probable cause".

A cop showed up at a friend's apt the other night because the
downstairs jughead called the police because the TV was too loud.

When a cop responds to something that isn't a crime they write an
"incident report."

The belief that insisting on a warrant is
"suspicious" basically undermines the
4th amendment to the US Constitution.

CPS will makes cases on the stupidest crap.

CPS workers are supposed to be trained on how
to respect people's constitutional rights

Really?

[...]

It isn't a lack of courtesy on CPS' part.

It's the law that they can't tell you who made the call.

CPS loves, cherishes and respects numbers
of false even malicious reporters.

If you got lucky you got a cop who knows the
dirty truth about CPS and HATES them.

If you're unlucky you got a cop who did turn in
what little he got and CPS is just being slow
to respond. It might be months.

If it shows no reason for a call to CPS, this
may be helpful when the same idiots who
called the cops call CPS next.

See alt.support.child-protective-services and
my many posts about how UNCONSTITUTIONAL
the child protection courts really are.

If you don't hire a freakishly aggressive attorney
who insists on the higher standards the courts
default to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY low standards.

Both for rules of evidence and burden of proof.

Please explain the unconstitutionally low standard of the rules of
evidence.

""Public Pretenders"" almost NEVER have filed
for these higher standards.

I am not an attorney. I am also not a rutabaga.

You are a registered child abuser in the state of Iowa.

Old September 8th 07, 01:43 PM posted to misc.kids
Rob

Anne Rogers wrote:
[...]

Sorry to hear this.

Hope you feel better soon.

I would not read to much into this. The cop has to do everything by the
book. You have an idiot neighbour who did not like the noise and
wasted the police's time to get back at you.

You have to let it go.
Old September 8th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.adoption,misc.kids
firemonkey

Anne Rogers wrote:
[...]

gregg used these tactics and lost his girlfriends her daughter, sure
way, if you follow his advice, to lose your children forever.
he wants everyone to believe that Dan and the other advocates here
tell you to submit to DHS, that is far from the truth, just ask Dan,
send him an email. His advice reunites parents FALSELY accused with
their children. If parents have made mistakes in parenting, Dans
advice shows them how to rectify those mistakes and still get their
children back.

gregg is a founded abuser who refuses to take responsibility for that
abuse and what he refers to as "his families case" never was his at
all. His abusive behavior lost a woman stupid enough to pick him and
his abuse of her
daughter, lost her her daughter.

gregg constantly focus's on pederasts and gay folks to put a smoke
screen between him and his lust for little girls.

he is truly a piece of human feces.

Old September 8th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.adoption,misc.kids
Greegor

Anne Rogers wrote:
[...]

Half of the cops won't play the CPS game, particularly
when the caseworker has NO WARRANT!

Caseworkers have sometimes presented warrants
that were not signed by any Judge, as if they were.

Cops have been dragged into this and in one case
the cop apologized, left with the caseworker and
cussed out the caseworker LOUDLY in the driveway.
(In that case, the caseworker never came back!)

[...]

Even when the accuser is maliciously making false accusations.

CPS loves, cherishes and respects numbers
of false even malicious reporters.

If you got lucky you got a cop who knows the
dirty truth about CPS and HATES them.

If you're unlucky you got a cop who did turn in
what little he got and CPS is just being slow
to respond. It might be months.

If it shows no reason for a call to CPS, this
may be helpful when the same idiots who
called the cops call CPS next.

See alt.support.child-protective-services and
my many posts about how UNCONSTITUTIONAL
the child protection courts really are.

If you don't hire a freakishly aggressive attorney
who insists on the higher standards the courts
default to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY low standards.

Both for rules of evidence and burden of proof.

Please explain the unconstitutionally low standard of the rules of
evidence.

US Crawford v Washington (02-9410) 147 Wash. 2d 424,54 P.3d 656

No hearsay in ANY court procedure.

vs. Special "rules of evidence" for Juvenile courts.

I notice that Dan (system suck) no longer questioned
the substandard "burden of proof" standard after
the US Santosky v Kramer debacle.

""Public Pretenders"" almost NEVER have filed
for these higher standards.

I am not an attorney. I am also not a rutabaga.

You are a registered child abuser in the state of Iowa.

Several states have had to THROW OUT their
entire child abuse registry. Some are no longer even
using such a registry. It's unconstitutional
because it lacks due process.

Dan himself was on New York's 5 times according to him.

You titled this "unbelievable". It gets worse.

Naivety and the "unbelievable" aspect of the
situation make the Public Relations job much
easier for the corrupt Child Protection INDUSTRY.

Child Protective Services is the modern
witch hunts and just as insane.

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof that she said this?

Dan HIMSELF volunteered the quote at least 5 times in 6 years.

Jul 12 2007 6:56 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...1d619ea?hl=en&

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...226b780?hl=en&

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c3c74c9?hl=en&

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8f9f2b9?&hl=en

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...6b86a18?hl=en&

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

Did the caseworkers whack off to your
daughter's "credible evidence" Dan?

You touched your own little girl, didn't you Dan?

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Was there credible evidence that you touched your
little girl in the bathroom?

Did you use your bare hands Dan?

Where was the little girl's mother during this?

Did the little girl's mother know you were doing this?

Did you hand your little girl a TOWEL afterwards?

What state of undress were you in when you touched her?

Why did you need to be in the bathroom when your little girl was in
there?

How old was she when you did this to your own little girl?

How many times did you do this Dan?

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Did you ever hear the caseworker expressions:
"Unfounded doesn't mean untrue." or "Children don't lie." ?

Unbelievable barb 702 Child Support 46 November 8th 04 02:55 AM
I'm Back! Unbelievable! Karen Pregnancy 21 September 2nd 03 04:14 PM