The Fool Strikes Out Yet Again...was... Greg Hanson and his "I have heard... " messages.

Old November 14th 06, 09:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default The Fool Strikes Out Yet Again...was... Greg Hanson and his "I have heard... " messages.

Kane:
If I prove this about caseworkers trying
unsigned court orders, what will you do then?

Old November 14th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
George Truro

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kane:
If I prove this about caseworkers trying
unsigned court orders, what will you do then?

Of course I can't answer for Kane - but - IMO he would do what he does every
day - lie and deny.

He'd claim your proof isn't proof.

Then he'd post 8 or 900 kb of irrelivant jibjab and claim it proves him
right and you wrong.

Then he'd claim victory and continue his campaign of harrassment and false
accusations.

He's a CPS worker - what'd ya expect - Ghandi ?

Old November 14th 06, 11:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Kane:
If I prove this about caseworkers trying
unsigned court orders, what will you do then?

Post the proof and find out.

Otherwise... it's like all your other claims.

Just Greg Hanson's happy BS.

Old November 15th 06, 01:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane:
If I prove this about caseworkers trying
unsigned court orders, what will you do then?

Point out that you said:

"CPS workers seem to do this habitually."

You are prone to hyperbole, Greg. You should put a lid on that, go for
facts, honesty, reality, rather than let your delusions drive your
speech and thinking.

And ask that you not try to pass off one or two incidences as "evidence"
of your claim of 'habitually.'

Now, your "proof" please. Not "he said," "she said," but authoritative
proof. Court records would do nicely. How many can you produce?

Your buddies' "testimony" do not provide "proof," of anything since far
too many of them have lied before.

Thank you,

Kane
Old November 18th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
Your buddies' "testimony" do not provide "proof," of anything since far
too many of them have lied before.

Whereas ""Oliver Sutton"" you ID Fraud buddy is beyond reproach!

Old November 18th 06, 04:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Your buddies' "testimony" do not provide "proof," of anything since far
too many of them have lied before.

Whereas ""Oliver Sutton"" you ID Fraud buddy is beyond reproach!

Those that use a nym are all frauds?

Tell it to Fern, bobb, DestroyCPS, and Dennis, Greg.

Oliver Sutton I notice your continued reliance on a double standard to
make your accusations.

Do you notice that?

If not, why not?

By the way, your language lately, whooooeeee, how foul.

And have you had a chat with Michael about his language?

I've never gone that far, Greg.

But you don't seem to notice yourself and others and their violations
of standards you wish to apply to me, or Dan, or Betty, or anyone you
take a dislike to because they expose your low moral character.

You still haven't, by the way, managed to either retract and apologise,
or adequately defend the notion that one can, while involved in a CPS
child protection case, use a crime one has committed as a powerful ploy
to win one's case.

You still mulling this over in your mind are you?

This likely to take as long for you to sort out as it took for the "Use
of Lethal Force" question?

Well, presuming my health holds, and I'm very healthy, and I live as
long as most of my ancestors, 90s was common, and one hundred plus very
often, I can assure you I have time and patience in my favor.

My maternal grand father made it to 106. His wife, my maternal
grandmother, 101.

Now if I can just avoid those killer guard dogs trained by the police
academy. R R R R R

You people are such a pack of clowns.

0:-

Old November 18th 06, 05:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
You still haven't, by the way, managed to either retract and apologise,
or adequately defend the notion that one can, while involved in a CPS
child protection case, use a crime one has committed as a powerful ploy
to win one's case.

That's an interesting idea but not what I said.
Just because in your sick warped mind you
see it a certain way does NOT make it so.
You keep taunting me to defend things I
never said and ideas I do not ascribe to.

You still mulling this over in your mind are you?
This likely to take as long for you to sort out
as it took for the "Use of Lethal Force" question?

There was nothing there to sort out.
YOU villify your opponents so extremely that
you pretend I condone violence.
You know better, but you're desperate
to wage your propaganda war.

I have said that while I do not condone
violence against caseworkers et alia,
I most certainly do UNDERSTAND the
natural reactions that cause such violence.

Usually when I make these statements
you merely say that I am a liar.

You people are such a pack of clowns.

It's called "siege mentality" Kane.
Keep on villifying, dehumanizing, insulting,
making false accusations, spending YEARS
cultivating anger and then hope that
none of your victims ever finds you.

Pretend you're a picture of fine mental health!

Old November 18th 06, 10:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Meth Watcher

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kane wrote
You still haven't, by the way, managed to either retract and apologise,
or adequately defend the notion that one can, while involved in a CPS
child protection case, use a crime one has committed as a powerful ploy
to win one's case.

That's an interesting idea but not what I said.
Just because in your sick warped mind you
see it a certain way does NOT make it so.
You keep taunting me to defend things I
never said and ideas I do not ascribe to.

Greg - what would you expect from a CPS agent. Remember rule 1 - Everything
you say will be twisted out of context and used against you!! -- Why would
we expect anything different for Dan/Kane our resident CPS agents?

You still mulling this over in your mind are you?
This likely to take as long for you to sort out
as it took for the "Use of Lethal Force" question?

There was nothing there to sort out.
YOU villify your opponents so extremely that
you pretend I condone violence.
You know better, but you're desperate
to wage your propaganda war.

I have said that while I do not condone
violence against caseworkers et alia,
I most certainly do UNDERSTAND the
natural reactions that cause such violence.

Usually when I make these statements
you merely say that I am a liar.

You people are such a pack of clowns.

It's called "siege mentality" Kane.
Keep on villifying, dehumanizing, insulting,
making false accusations, spending YEARS
cultivating anger and then hope that
none of your victims ever finds you.

Pretend you're a picture of fine mental health!

ROTFLMAO