Birth Announcement - Andrea aka Taniwha Grrl - x-post

Old July 26th 03, 06:31 AM
BrAtTy

Default Birth Announcement - Andrea aka Taniwha Grrl - x-post

I just had a message on my answerphone from Andrea.

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

In the message Andrea said that a few things went 'wrong' and she
ended up with a few blood transfusions and some tearing during the
surgery.

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

--

Sue
Mum to Tyler - April 2001

Old July 26th 03, 09:16 AM
Marc

snip
Welcome to the bubs.
O O O
\ | /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ healing vibes for Andrea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You must be relieved to be home.
Marc

Old July 26th 03, 10:58 AM
SarahH

"BrAtTy" wrote in message

I just had a message on my answerphone from Andrea.

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

In the message Andrea said that a few things went 'wrong' and she
ended up with a few blood transfusions and some tearing during the
surgery.

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

--

Sue
Mum to Tyler - April 2001
and a wee Angel - July 2003

Congratualtions Andrea thats fantastic news. Sorry it was a rough ride
though - wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for passing this on Sue {{{{Sue}}}}

Sarah

Old July 26th 03, 12:45 PM
andrea

BrAtTy" wrote in message
... I just had a message on
my answerphone from Andrea.

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

In the message Andrea said that a few things went 'wrong' and she
ended up with a few blood transfusions and some tearing during the
surgery.

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

--

Sue
Mum to Tyler - April 2001
and a wee Angel - July 2003

Congratulatrions Andrea! and welcome Lydia Elizabeth (lovely name BTW).
I am sorry to hear that you had a rough time, but I am sure she was worth
it. )

I hope you feel better soon,

love n hugz,

Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 7
weeks weighing 13 lbs.
Married to David since 2000.

Old July 26th 03, 02:44 PM
just me

Oh, I missed the OP! Please pass on congratulations to Andrea! Lots of
resting, healing vibes coming her way!

-Aula

"BrAtTy" wrote in message
I just had a message on my answerphone from Andrea.

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

In the message Andrea said that a few things went 'wrong' and she
ended up with a few blood transfusions and some tearing during the
surgery.

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

--

Sue
Mum to Tyler - April 2001
and a wee Angel - July 2003

---

Old July 26th 03, 02:54 PM
Mary W.

BrAtTy wrote:

I just had a message on my answerphone from Andrea.

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

In the message Andrea said that a few things went 'wrong' and she
ended up with a few blood transfusions and some tearing during the
surgery.

I'm so sorry for the c-section, that really sucks. Congratulations
on the baby girl, lovely name.

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

Ugh, I hope her recovery is swift.

Mary

Old July 26th 03, 04:32 PM
JoelnCaryn

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

Congratulations Andrea and welcome Lydia!

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

Here's hoping she feels better soon.

--
Caryn
mama to Oscar, 10/20/02
Old July 26th 03, 08:54 PM
Irish Marie

Piggybacking missed the original

"BrAtTy" wrote in message
I just had a message on my answerphone from Andrea.

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

In the message Andrea said that a few things went 'wrong' and she
ended up with a few blood transfusions and some tearing during the
surgery.

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

Wow, I can't believe that #11 caused so much hassle!!!
Congratulations Andrea and Welcome to the world Baby Lydia.
{{{{Hugs again Sue}}}

--
Marie
Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 26th July '03

Old July 26th 03, 11:00 PM
toto

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:54:34 +0100, "Irish Marie"
wrote:

Piggybacking missed the original
.. .

"BrAtTy" wrote in message
I just had a message on my answerphone from Andrea.

Lydia Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section on Monday 21st July
after getting, in Andrea's words, "well and truly stuck"

In the message Andrea said that a few things went 'wrong' and she
ended up with a few blood transfusions and some tearing during the
surgery.

She is home now and says she feels like she was hit by a bus and then
backed over again, so I'm sure she'd appreciate some "good recovery
vibes"

Wow, I can't believe that #11 caused so much hassle!!!
Congratulations Andrea and Welcome to the world Baby Lydia.
{{{{Hugs again Sue}}}

Oh, my gosh. I missed the OP too.

Congrats to Andrea and welcome to Lydia (pretty name)

good recovery vibes being sent through to you, Andrea

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits