Doan, can you help me?

Old March 9th 07, 04:14 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

Default Doan, can you help me?

It appears that about some things related to the Internet I am indeed,
as you remind me, "STUPID."

Would you help me with this little Whois thing that I'm a bit confused
about? If so, thanks in advance.

What or who or where would this referenced Whois returned info
pertain?

"Los Nettos LOS-NETTOS-BLK3 "

Just a little curiosity on my part.

Don't feel obligated to reply if you don't wish to.

It's not terribly important.

And thanks again.

Kane
Old March 9th 07, 05:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Doan

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

It appears that about some things related to the Internet I am indeed,
as you remind me, "STUPID."

Yes, you are if you still think Senderbase is an anon proxy checker.

Would you help me with this little Whois thing that I'm a bit confused
about? If so, thanks in advance.

Sure. No problem.

What or who or where would this referenced Whois returned info
pertain?

"Los Nettos is operated by the Information Services Division (ISD) of the
University of Southern California on behalf of the Los Nettos Consortium.
The Los Nettos Consortium consists of five member organizations: The
California Institute of Technology (Caltech), the Claremont Colleges,
Information Sciences Institute (ISI), Jet Propultion Laboratory (JPL), and
the University of Southern California (USC)."

Old March 9th 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:40:52 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

It appears that about some things related to the Internet I am indeed,
as you remind me, "STUPID."

Yes, you are if you still think Senderbase is an anon proxy checker.

I only pointed out that it returns IP information. And that should it
not do so that the odds of the IP number being a proxie go up.

Who knows. I could be wrong.

Sorry to trouble you.

Would you help me with this little Whois thing that I'm a bit confused
about? If so, thanks in advance.

Sure. No problem.

Appreciated.

What or who or where would this referenced Whois returned info
pertain?

"Los Nettos is operated by the Information Services Division (ISD) of the
University of Southern California on behalf of the Los Nettos Consortium.
The Los Nettos Consortium consists of five member organizations: The
California Institute of Technology (Caltech), the Claremont Colleges,
Information Sciences Institute (ISI), Jet Propultion Laboratory (JPL), and
the University of Southern California (USC)."

Thanks. This was listed as part of the return on an inquiry of Whois
for AnneF- posting IP number, along with USC.

For goodness sakes, what do you think of that, hmmm?

Old March 9th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Greegor

What's your point, Donald?
Bringing your wife ( or is it ex? ) into this? Why?

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

[...]

Kane- Hide quoted text -

Old March 9th 07, 09:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

On 9 Mar 2007 12:40:19 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

What's your point, Donald?

Are you addressing me, Greg?

Bringing your wife ( or is it ex? ) into this? Why?

Well, I can't speak for Donald, but I can respond to your question.

Who brought AnneF- into this, Greg?

Or do you think those are my posts screeching the usual Doan nonsense?

I brought up Don's wife for a particular purpose, and what that is is
none of your business.

But I'll share this much with you....it is partly to increase the
protection for her.

I will again, from time to time, you can be sure.

Thugs need to KNOW they are being watched. It's always been that way.

You turn your back on them, you let them rest with their little smirks
of thuggish gleeful lust, you invite them to do MORE.

And by the way, you are a ****ant..

I note you still wish to be part of this, and you still want to claim
I'm Don, and you know perfectly well the risks to Don and his family.

I won't forget you, little ****ant.

What goes around comes around.

You, and your thug buddies, best prey Fisher and his family stay nice
and safe.

Your attempts to silence me, are duly noted, ****ant.

Kane

Old March 9th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

On 9 Mar 2007 12:40:19 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

What's your point, Donald?

Donald is not going to answer you Greg, or haven't you figured that
out yet? He's doing his patient best to keep him and others out of
this thread.

Bringing your wife ( or is it ex? ) into this? Why?

I didn't see "Donald" do that.

And where is Donald's wife mentioned here?

I mentioned "AnneF-" someone apparently posting under a nym, who has
gone to great trouble to post in a way that makes it appear he's Doan.

If I were Doan, and I'm not, I'd be just a bit upset at the coward
using a Nym to attack an opponent of Doan's.

I once defended you, Greg, in these newsgroups, by admonishing a
poster that posted some offensive information about you.

Rather than thank me you, with not a shred of proof (something Doan
doesn't do....smile" accuse ME of posting that under a Nym.

I tell you I was so offended I simply left off immediately defending
you rather than come under your wise gimlet probing eye again, and let
you fend for yourself with the poster.

Anyway, did someone tell you that "AnneF-" was connected in some way
to Donald's wife?

Who told you?

Who is it that posts under the cowardly Nym, "AnneF-," Greg?

Can I presume all this from you in this matter expresses your concern
for Donald and his wife?

0:]

Old March 9th 07, 10:16 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

Default Ping -- Greg and Doan... Doan, can you help me?

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:00:22 -0800, "0:-]"
wrote:

You know, I was just sitting here cogitating your post, Greg, and it's
content, and frankly I admit that unlike my usual calm and laid back
self I found my gorge rising about your post and you.

I was asking for an got Doan's help.

I thought he behaved in a sterling manner.

Especially given that someone was attacking HIS credibility concerning
his claim that cowards post under a Nym, by posting trying to imitate
his posting style. And deliberately using a USC provided account for
newsgroup posting.

Now you come along with this "Donald's" wife thing and add fuel to the
flames of suspicion about that "AnneF-" Nymed cowardly poster, so
that it almost appears that you are trying to involved Doan in that
cowardly poster's nasty behavior.

I implore you, don't do that. Doan doesn't deserve to be treated so
cavalierly.

Look how he tried to help me, after all.

That's the truly gentlemanly thing to do, while YOU make it appear
almost as if he's involved some way in the very deed itself.

Shame on you.

Apologize to Doan right NOW, publicly or I will hound you over this to
a degree that will make the "lethal force use" question look like a
picnic in the park.

I am DEEPLY offended at your remarks.

Doan, you'll have to forgive me. I had NO idea Greg was going to do
something such as this.

I expect him to give you a full apology here and now.

And thank you again for your help with my confusion over Whois inquiry
returns.

Kane

Old March 10th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Greegor

On Mar 9, 3:03 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
On 9 Mar 2007 12:40:19 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

What's your point, Donald?

Are you addressing me, Greg?

Bringing your wife ( or is it ex? ) into this? Why?

Well, I can't speak for Donald, but I can respond to your question.

Who brought AnneF- into this, Greg?

Or do you think those are my posts screeching the usual Doan nonsense?

I brought up Don's wife for a particular purpose, and what that is is
none of your business.

Then WHY did you publicly post it you moron?

But I'll share this much with you....it is partly to increase the
protection for her.

Have you obtained her permission to be "protected" this way Don?
More to the point, do you think a JURY would see bringing up
this persons name as ""protection"" ???? You're DELUSIONAL.

I will again, from time to time, you can be sure.

I can't get between you and your wierd comppulsions.

Thugs need to KNOW they are being watched. It's always been that way.

Did it ever stop you?

You turn your back on them, you let them rest with their little smirks
of thuggish gleeful lust, you invite them to do MORE.

Like when Fern left and you pull your usual cowardly
complaints 6 months after she left?

And by the way, you are a ****ant..

Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Hatemail from Hitler is PRAISE!

I note you still wish to be part of this, and you still want to claim
I'm Don, and you know perfectly well the risks to Don and his family.

And you brought up his wife, but you're SUPERIOR???

I won't forget you, little ****ant.

Yes, I know you are OBSESSIVE!

What goes around comes around.

Cliche' and empty coming from you.

You, and your thug buddies, best prey Fisher
and his family stay nice and safe.

Remember you said you used Donald L. Fisher
as a "false trail".
That means YOU set up Donald more than I did!
And Donald posted his info PUBLICLY on the WEB.
And you worked so hard for YEARS to create
hatred for yourself for that ""false trail""?
Even gratuitously posting obscenity PUBLICLY
almost daily for an entire YEAR.

Your "ethical lies" are transparent DONALD.

When Michael went to DONALD's neighborhood
you screeched like a HOWLER MONKEY.

Your attempts to silence me, are duly noted, ****ant.

You are your OWN worst enemy Donald.
By naming others ""to protect them"" you might be their enemy also.

Old March 10th 07, 01:46 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
0:-]

Default How to catch wild cows. ...

On 9 Mar 2007 12:40:19 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

What's your point, Donald?
Bringing your wife ( or is it ex? ) into this? Why?

To those of you that have not lived in ranching and livestock country,
the really big spreads, like in Texas and other western states, where
a livestock ranch, owned and leased, can run to 5000 acres plus on the
small side, and 30,000 acres or more for the bigger spreads;

A major difficulty is finding all the cows when it's time for the
various operations such as vaccination, brand or tagging (dewlap or
ear), dehorning, castration, or the last step, trucking to market, is
that they places are so damn big. Lots of wild country to get lost in,
and hide.

In fact, in the big spread some cows are lost for so long they give
birth to bull calves and a wild herd is built up. Nothing like
domestic cows.

The answer to bringing those wild one in is to gradually bring them in
closer to the ranch headquarters. Rather than bust up horses and
cowboys up in rough country or down in mean draws, the rancher uses a
the "cattle trap."

Now a cattle trap isn't a pen or corral, it's simply a device in the
fence lines that allows for passage only inward toward the ranch
headquarters or holding and working pens. Once through, there's no
going back.

Here's how it works....I've built many, as you might guess.

An opening is left between two upright stouter posts in the fence
line, about 15 or so feet apart. A pile of very thin flexible poles,
usually pine, such as Lodgepole, is trucked in and these are set so
they create a / \ shape, the entry end the heavier butt end of the
poles, and mounted solidly on posts. The exit ends /\ are quite close
together, left with no bracing post behind them and a little less of
an opening than the thickness of a cow's body measured through side
to side midway along as it passes through the partial opening.

The springy ends are sharped to a dull point...don't want to injure,
just poke and hurt a little bit so once in far enough the cow can't
back up, and can only escape by moving forward, in the direction of
the central pens: 0:- that a'way.

So, you can see, I hope, these poles, mounted about a foot apart one
above the other, all pointing inward to the home ranch, a stack on
each side of the cow, a nice inviting wide opening at one end, that
narrow easy to push through, but impossible to back up opening at the
other. A squeeze-chute, if you will.

These won't work, of course, without bait. Why would a cow just walk
up and go through, unless they were dumb, and wild cattle aren't dumb.

So the traps are set up where there is little or no grass or water or
salt on the wild side of the cross-fences that divide the ranch up,
and of course on the other or tame cattle side, the working pens side,
a good salt and mineral block or two, a water trough, and now and then
a bale of sweet hay dropped off.

Might be, on a really big place four or five of these cross fences.

Each cross fence on the ranch has one or two of these cattle traps,
and gradually over the months and years, cows move closer and closer
to headquarters, and to humans and their activities....no hurry, and
the cows get gradually accustomed to the sights and sounds of humans,
and before you know it, almost, more tamed, won't spook, and can be
rounded up and driven along, where they then are herded into the pens,
roped, branded, castrated, tagged, vaccinated, calves and cows to the
pastures, and some...taken to market.

I thought maybe you'd like a little somewhat off-topic story to
brighten your day, or at least enlighten if you've never lived in
ranching country.

I built many of these on one of the most beautiful, but very rugged,
21,000 acre ranches in Hawaii, Island of Molokai, Puuohoku Ranch(Star
of the Sea) back in the early to mid 60's before I came back to the
mainland for college. They'd fly me in from Oahu to build those traps.

I loved Molokai so much I finally moved there. I left a bit of me
behind too. I miss it even after nearly 40 years.

I'd learned how to build those cattle traps from an old Tejon Indian
Man (fine horsemen and stockmen those guys) in the Sierras as kid. He
hired me as his helper when I was still in high school.

But back to Puuohoku Ranch.

Ever seen a 2,000lb hereford bull with horns out to...well, there.
Wild as a Spanish fighting bull, but built like a D9 Caterpillar
tractor?

Yet with all that power and those dangerous horns....once they take
that bait waiting across the fence...

....there's only one way to go...forward, after going part way through
.... right to where the builder wants them to go.

I've castrated dozens of those big bulls, and caught them with those
simple rough cattle traps. Crude, but elegantly effective.

I can still build the traps fairly well, I think. It's all in knowing
how for the kind and size of stock being handled. And knowing the
right bait to use.

And lots of patience, of course. Never a good idea to hurry.

Eventually you'll round them all up.

Now as for the rest......?

Inevitable...since there is NO way back. Not without a great deal of
pain, if then.

So, then, Greg. How'd you like my distracting little story?

Betcha don't believe me. Lots of folks don't believe me. Then there
are some that come to...the hard way.

0:]
Old March 10th 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Greegor

Default THE HARD WAY

Donald L. Fisher (Kane) wrote
So, then, Greg. How'd you like my distracting little story?

Betcha don't believe me. Lots of folks don't believe me. Then there
are some that come to...the hard way.

http://energycommerce.house.gov/Press_110/110st6.shtml

Statement of Congressman John D. Dingell, Chairman
Committee on Energy and Commerce

SUBCOMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND INVESTIGATIONS HEARING ON
"THE ADEQUACY OF FDA EFFORTS TO ASSURE THE SAFETY OF THE DRUG SUPPLY"
February 13, 2007
Mr. Chairman, thank you for conducting this oversight investigation
and holding the first hearing of this Congress on drug safety and the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This Subcommittee has a long
history of FDA oversight and, by and large, it is a fine organization
where many good people do much good work for the American people.

Unfortunately, from time to time this Committee has had to expose
problems at that Agency. It seems every so often the FDA loses its
way, sometimes because of the work of scoundrels, sometimes because of
poor management. But sometimes it is because of a more serious
breakdown in the policies and procedures that are critical to assure
the safety of the food, drugs, blood, and medical devices that are
essential to the health of the American people.

Today's hearing will deal with just such a fundamental breakdown in
policies and procedures for evaluating the safety of drugs. It is
clear from the work that Chairman Stupak has already performed, which
will be the subject of today's hearing, that the FDA is badly broken.
I expect that before we finish this investigation, which is just
getting underway, we will discover whether the problems we have found
are due to the work of scoundrels, irrational penny-pinching, or
because the doors to the FDA "hen house" have been thrown open to
foxes. It may be a combination of all three.

What we do know from our friend Senator Grassley, to whom I extend a
very warm welcome, is that this Administration appears to be engaged
in hiding wrongdoing at the FDA. We see this at other Federal agencies
as well. Yet today we will hear a warning from Senator Grassley that
during its investigation this Subcommittee will be confronted by
obfuscation and delay by an Agency that tries to hide all of its poor
decision-making behind a specious veil of Executive Privilege.

Those with the ear of the Secretary and the Commissioner of the FDA
may erroneously believe that Committees of competent jurisdiction can
be denied documents and interviews to obtain information Congress must
have to fulfill its constitutional obligations. There are those who
may be counseling the Secretary and Commissioner that Congress may not
interview or call to testify Department of Health and Human Services
(HHS) and FDA employees under any circumstances. There may even be
those who are tempted to think that it is permissible to deliberately
mislead us.

I promise those in charge of HHS and any other department that chooses
to deny this Committee the information and access to bring proper and
needed oversight, as is our responsibility, that they will not
succeed. There is an easy way to be investigated and there is a hard
way and the hard way is not necessarily better.

So, Doan, et al ... 0:-> Spanking 11 March 11th 07 02:07 AM
So, Doan, et al ... 0:-> Spanking 2 March 11th 07 02:03 AM
Doan,... 0:-> Spanking 2 March 9th 07 04:41 PM
Doan/"Alina" is BUSTED! Can Doan provide Alina with the Doan General 22 March 9th 07 03:49 AM
It's okay, Doan ... 0:-> Spanking 0 February 20th 07 05:24 PM