Thy Earth and Universzall True Government is Allready Here

Old October 13th 07, 12:32 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.peace,talk.religion.course-miracle,alt.genealogy
[email protected]

Default Thy Earth and Universzall True Government is Allready Here

Dear Beloved Children Sisters and Brothers of Earth and Universe of
All ~Ageszillionsz~

The GenealovicAll GenealogicAll Gender Balanced Rainbow Heritage True
Government, True Media, and True Abundant Eco-Nomyeszillionsz of the
Human FamilyesCommunityes of the Universzall Planet Earth in Loving
and Living (Re)connection with Humanity on All Planetzillionsz of
PastPresentFuture SpaceTime is Lightheartedly for Lightyearszillionsz
Allready Present On Earth, in Sustainable Longevity, Good Will,
Prosperity for All in Partnership and Peace, and is shared Lightly on
My, and My/Your/All ~ KindSisters and KindBrothers, Restored and
Redeemed to EQuAllity and MutuAllity, Becoming All, Our Shoulders, and
in Our Minds, Hearts and Soular~Solar MateriAll and SpirituAll
CoEmpowerment, in CoCaring CoRule that from "Now" on and Really was,
is and shall be Marvelously and Miraculously Easzy and Gentle for All
Past~(Restored and Redeemed)~Who Have been awaiting UszAll, Our
Allready Present Everincreasingly Wisze~r and Wonderfulfilling
Gen(d)erationsz~, the PresentFuture to reconnect all WhollyTime
Everlasting in for LightYearszillionsz~.

A First~Co~First but Not Last or Only
Co-Ordained Co-Secretary GeneRAll of the Human
FamilyesCommunityeszillionsz
Of Restoring/Redeeming She and He KindChildren of All Ages(zillionsz)
Of a Universzall Planet Earth in Loving and Living
Reconnection with all Planetszillionsz

KindSister RachjEllE OneFamily of All ~Namesz~
With Her/Your/Our KindSistersz and KindBrotherszillions
EquAlly and MutuAlly, PastPresentFuture

Old October 13th 07, 12:34 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.peace,talk.religion.course-miracle,alt.genealogy
Mike[_4_]

On Oct 12, 6:32 pm, wrote:
[...]

Meth is some nasty stuff isn't it?

Mike

Old October 24th 07, 01:19 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.peace,talk.religion.course-miracle,alt.genealogy
[email protected]

On Oct 12, 7:32 pm, wrote:
[...]

Universally, such Sisters and Brothers of the Universe, Spirituall
beings also having a Materiall existence yet retaining the
understanding of the importance of Spirituall Sisterhood as much as
Brotherhood, Mutuallity in Marriage, Family, Community Life WIth Love,
and Balance of Gender in SelfandOther Governance with Mutuall,
Consensuall and Cooperative ways of valuing and thinking, for the
sustainability of a Planet in connection with other Planets, become a
multitude when a Planet reaches a generation with many at a zenith of
maturity and fuller understanding of material and spiritual
sustainability, even at younger chronological and all ages. Such
people are representatives of a higher level of existence allready
emerging within the entire population. They have a variety of
overlapping names on most planets, as they unite heritages for
Planetary and InterPlanetary Good Faith and Good Reason. Such names
include:

Emma(or Emmi)Eastarahsz or EmmiEastarajsz
Emma(or Emmi)Eastarachjesz
Emmitrayahsz or Emmatrayannsz,
Emmissiahriesz
On Some Planets the Prefix is EllE or Wholl
And there are many many other appellations.
On Mature Planets, they may be applied to many many people, eventually
All.
(and if such name fit you and your Sisters and Brothers, Wear It in
Common!)

Emma is a prefix meaning Whole or Complete, EllE signifies the
ability to move back and forth in time, thus Redeeming/
Reunderstanding/Reenlightening
the Past with the PresentFuture.