lamps for kid's rooms

Old January 16th 05, 07:34 AM
Weezie

Default lamps for kid's rooms

I was referring to the original post being an advertisement in an
informal, friendly tone, not the person who asked for help.

-Weezie

Old January 16th 05, 11:34 PM

ahh... beddy lamps! like i said the "Tom Pants Special Edition Lamp"
will work perfetly and will harmonize itself to your child and their
needs

Old January 17th 05, 05:42 AM
Weezie

What is this whole Tom Pants fiasco all about? Please explain.
-Luiza

Old January 17th 05, 08:19 PM
Nikki

Marty Billingsley wrote:

Well, a battery-operated lamp would be fine with me. I want one
with some sort of cover so that the kids can't touch the glass,
one that doesn't get hot.

Check the camping section. They sell lanterns that run off those big square
batteries. They do not break easily, are plastic if they do, and don't get
very hot. I let my toddlers have one to themselves when we set their tent
up. They have handles like any lantern so I imagine you could figure out a
way to hang it from a hook off the bed, wall, or even from the ceiling
(although it might get swung around a lot then).
--
Nikki

Old January 19th 05, 09:45 PM

"What is this whole Tom Pants fiasco all about? Please explain."

I would hardly call it a "fiasco", im surprised none of you have ever
heard of Tom Pants which would explain the poetic, however derogatory
remark:

"Troll. Ignore it and the troll will leave"

But anyway, back to the subject at hand. These Tom Pants, and all the
other lesser known products they make, such as the lamps and such, are
a fairly new thing in the children's industry. The best word to
describe them really is ingenious and sophisticated all rolled into one
great package. notice i said package, not baggage, because then we
would be talking about a whole other thing now wouldnt we? As i was
saying, you might want to check out the Tom Pants home page:
www.criticalcows.ne1.net
Of course, not all people admire the beaty and perseverance the Tom
Pants label has gone through. For instance, my sister thinks there is
something hideously wrong with them. I've caught her many times trying
to dissuade people from them. If you feel similarly, id like to know
since my sister doesnt much like talking about the subject. Anyway, i
would highly recommend Tom Pants and any of their products.

Old January 20th 05, 12:13 AM

How have you never heard of Tom Pants???? They are sweeping the nation
and ever-growing in popularity. I often see poems and songs about
them. They help pronounce your baggage in an enjoyable way. They are
festive for any season. If you don't have Tom Pants you are definatel
missing out on the opportunity that will thoroughly change your life
and make you feel all tingly inside. They are hated by the people who
think that reading is fun and other things. I am not being facetious.
On the troll note, I find that highly offensive. Comparing Tom Pants
to a troll is sick and wrong, Tom Pants are a wonderful thing that we
need to cherish and love forever, or else we may lose our proboscis'.
- A Lochenjohn's lumberjack

Old January 20th 05, 02:43 AM

how dare you uncover the truth! never shall ye obtain the hook! contact
master chef at if you wish to know the truth

Old January 20th 05, 03:19 AM

I didn't uncover the truth, they still don't know how to obtain the Tom
Pants which are being overcoded for more pronouncing of baggage as we
speak.

Old January 20th 05, 08:50 PM
Katy Mulvey

Marty Billingsley declared to the world:
Well, a battery-operated lamp would be fine with me. I want one
with some sort of cover so that the kids can't touch the glass,
one that doesn't get hot. The reason it needs to mount on the bed is
so that one girl can have it on and read at night without keeping the
other girl awake. No space for bedside tables; it's not a very big room.....

How about an LED flashlight? They don't get hot, the LED bulbs don't
break easily, and they have low power requirements, so the batteries last
a lot longer than a regular flashlight.

- Katy (I have no examples in my email address)
--
Katy Mulvey

L&D rooms Amy Pregnancy 20 March 28th 04 04:53 AM
Banned from Chat Rooms ? FraserPass General 10 March 11th 04 11:45 PM
dangers of meeting people from chat rooms, for kids or adults LadySharon811 Spanking 1 January 9th 04 12:21 PM
Packing the bag - I feel clueless Truffles Pregnancy 42 August 28th 03 11:54 PM