Pictures of our baby

Old January 11th 07, 05:41 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
rangitotogirl

Default Pictures of our baby

Thought you might enjoy this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...l/IMG_0328.jpg

Old January 11th 07, 06:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Thought you might enjoy this...

I did! I was hoping it was a subtle birth announcement but a *** (others
will just have to click the link), that made be giggle!

Anne

Old January 11th 07, 07:11 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
mummybrain.com

rangitotogirl wrote:
Thought you might enjoy this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...l/IMG_0328.jpg

Aw, so very cute!

Kirsty
www.mummybrain.com
Old January 11th 07, 07:27 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Me Myself and I

Heheheh very cute

--
Pip

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - 21 March 02 -
Still as small as a peanut but as smart as a whip!

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - 3 Feb 05 -
I am very polite and say "Ank Ooooooo" whenever I'm given something.

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"

Old January 11th 07, 11:20 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
John

do add your cute photos to http://www.morecute.com

Old January 11th 07, 12:42 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
April

Ummm I think you might need to see somebody for a little help and advice
LOL. That was great... such a cute baby.

Old January 11th 07, 09:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
rangitotogirl

"mummybrain.com" wrote in message
rangitotogirl wrote:
Thought you might enjoy this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...l/IMG_0328.jpg

Aw, so very cute!

Kirsty
www.mummybrain.com

Kirsty fancy seeing you around here.... I think you should introduce
yourself properly, they all think you are just a website at the moment.

Old January 11th 07, 09:06 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
rangitotogirl

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Thought you might enjoy this...

I did! I was hoping it was a subtle birth announcement but a *** (others
will just have to click the link), that made be giggle!

Anne

Well she's still hanging on there.... It's taken over two years to meet
this baby and she's making me wait even longer still..... Grrrr!!!

Old January 12th 07, 04:27 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message
Thought you might enjoy this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...l/IMG_0328.jpg

Alright... Who has the funky genes running through their family???

How cute, though. So beautiful and what a nice, peaceful sleep!

Old January 12th 07, 08:18 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
rangitotogirl

"xkatx" wrote in message
newsFOph.150573$hn.60470@edtnps82...

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message
Thought you might enjoy this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...l/IMG_0328.jpg

Alright... Who has the funky genes running through their family???

How cute, though. So beautiful and what a nice, peaceful sleep!

I suspect they come through on both sides of the family. Since he's a cutie
I'm quite happy to claim him.