An eight-month-old chinese girl baby is waiting for your adoption

Old April 7th 08, 11:44 AM posted to alt.adoption,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default An eight-month-old chinese girl baby is waiting for your adoption

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...ddf2c0d1816e9f
zhang.qingfeng wrote in alt.adoption:
One week ago, I and my wife saw an eight-month-old
baby in Children's Welfare Center in Huainan City,
Anhui province. She is very smart, pretty and lovely.
Unfortunately, she had got hepatitis B. However she
looks like very good. I and my wife had intended to
adopt her, but we thought of the certain discriminate
against hepatopath in China, and had to give up the
idea. For her healthy growing, I wish some benevolent
person in developed country adopt her.
The baby's photo see also: (the girl baby in first photo is her)
Please contact: Children's Welfare Center in Huainan City,
Anhui province, P.R.C. (An official institution) Tel:
0086-554-6644752

Robyn What are you? Some kind of baby pimp?

Bianca what a troll!! :-(

zhang One week ago, I and my wife saw an eight-month-old baby in
Children's

Photo on that page is two years old!
How could she be 8 months old when you saw her just weeks ago?

The URL for the photo referred to is dated 2006 02/10
http://ah.people.com.cn/media/200602...edia_11908.jpg
Old April 9th 08, 05:34 PM posted to alt.adoption,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com

The URL for the photo referred to is dated 2006 02/10http://ah.people.com.cn/media/200602/10/NewsMedia_11908.jpg

http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com