Are we poisoning our kids?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 6th 04, 11:28 PM
Deanna

Default Are we poisoning our kids?

I have recently started my own home based business built on a solid
foundation, and I would like to share some simple facts with you about
what the chemicals in our cleaning products are doing to our children.
Last year, in Alberta alone, 11,515 children ages 0-4 were
accidentally poisoned. The three top culprits: household cleaners,
medications, and BLEACH. Behavioral problems in children are being
linked to bleach, as well as learning problems. ADD/ADHD is becoming a
rising epidemic in schools today. This has long been linked to toxic
chemicals and mold. Ritalin is often overused, in my opinion, and it's
frustrating to me that all we need to do is remove the toxins-use
natural products-someone help me understand this.
Deanna