What The Hell Are These Things Called?

Old September 5th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
Perkoff Kruger

Default What The Hell Are These Things Called?

bamajoe wrote:
I had one when I was a kid. It's alot of fun...for about a minute.
And then the novelty quickly wears off.

I don't have ADD.

Old September 5th 06, 04:03 AM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
Perkoff Kruger

ShadowWing wrote:
"Scott Norris" wrote in message
. ..
I think I saw one at a Cracker Barrel a while back in the old toys

section.
The patent is long expired so anyone can make them.

My dad picked one up years ago at a museum gift shop.

As a kid my mom got me a plastic snake from a museum gift shop.

Old September 5th 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
Tanker

HAH!! You were boring. We got about 5 days out of them untill the wheel got
smashed or the metal bent and broke.....OH, yeah, we were flinging the
wheels at each other

Dave

--
Visit My Site For New Sideshow Releases and Product Reviews!!
--=+=--

"bamajoe" wrote in message
oups.com...

I had one when I was a kid. It's alot of fun...for about a minute.
And then the novelty quickly wears off.

-Jonathan

Old September 5th 06, 07:39 PM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
[email protected]

I think I saw one at a Cracker Barrel a while back in the old toys
section.
The patent is long expired so anyone can make them.

My dad picked one up years ago at a museum gift shop.

As a kid my mom got me a plastic snake from a museum gift shop.

Not a magic kit approved by the Royal Magic College of Hyderabad?

Mr. Museum

Old September 5th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
[email protected]

Perkoff Kruger wrote:
I was just watching The Simpsons and after that, That 70's Show came
on. Eric(a character on That 70's Show) was sitting on the couch
playing with what is pictured above. I typed in magnet wheel toy in the
google images search engine and the picture above came up.

What is the official name for these things? I want to order one, I used
to have one when I was a kid.

http://perkoff.com/2006/09/what-hell...gs-called.html

Why is the fact that you were watching the Simpsons before that show
about the 70s that I can't seem to remember the name of relevant to the
discussion?

What would Mr. Burns call that device? "A Rotational Velocitator
Novelty Device"?

Mr. Museum

Old September 5th 06, 10:57 PM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
R Flowers

"Thank God It's Perkoff" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
What would Mr. Burns call that device? "A Rotational Velocitator
Novelty Device"?

Mr. Museum

TROLL ALERT

Mr. Museum is not a troll. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a troll, but
he is not a porn star!

-- R Flowers

Old September 6th 06, 07:58 AM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
Wavy G

The results are in...Perkoff Kruger, you are NOT the father!

I was just watching The Simpsons and after that, That 70's Show came
on. Eric(a character on That 70's Show) was sitting on the couch
playing with what is pictured above. I typed in magnet wheel toy in the
google images search engine and the picture above came up.

What is the official name for these things? I want to order one, I used
to have one when I was a kid.

http://perkoff.com/2006/09/what-hell...gs-called.html

It's called a "dingie." Tell your friends you're playing with your
"dingie," lol?
Old September 6th 06, 10:06 AM posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.toys.transformers,misc.kids,alt.toys.gi-joe,alt.tv.simpsons
Li'l Slugger

wrote in message
ups.com...

Perkoff Kruger wrote:
I was just watching The Simpsons and after that, That 70's Show came
on. Eric(a character on That 70's Show) was sitting on the couch
playing with what is pictured above. I typed in magnet wheel toy in the
google images search engine and the picture above came up.

What is the official name for these things? I want to order one, I used
to have one when I was a kid.

http://perkoff.com/2006/09/what-hell...gs-called.html

Why is the fact that you were watching the Simpsons before that show
about the 70s that I can't seem to remember the name of relevant to the
discussion?

Pay no attention to this bilgefag. "perkoff the jerkoff," as it has
referred to itself below, never post anything which is even remotely on
topic.

I'm not even seeing the bilgefag's immature spamtrums since I killfiled its
domain, but "perkoff the jerkoff" (see below) is too stupid to understand
that.

http://geocities.com/think_marty_mcfly/stalker.html