Silly and Ridiculous!!!...was MI: Michigan site for falsely accusedfamilies FIA

Old July 30th 04, 10:33 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Default Silly and Ridiculous!!!...was MI: Michigan site for falsely accusedfamilies FIA

So, you post a web site with nothing on it but a link to a list of
professionals that certain undisclosed individuals have identified as
"public servants and colluding actors who DESTROY innocent families."

What sort of evidence is this? How do you know that these individuals
behaved irresponsibly towards families? How do you know these
individuals were not acting in the best interest of children?

You don't know, Fern, because you do not care. As long as anything is
available that rails against CPS, you post it. You care nothing for
facts or information. For all you know, these individuals may have been
representing children who were raped, broken, and beaten.

You lost your children, Fern. Based on the garbage you post to
alt.parenting.spanking, I'm not surprised.

I hope your children had a better life than they would have had with
you. Based on your posts, I can't imagine their lives could have been
worse.

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:
http://www.fcr4kids.org

Gather and network here. Learn your rights. Liberate families.

Old July 31st 04, 05:33 PM
Fern5827

Default Silly and Ridiculous!!!...was MI: Michigan site for falsely

Lavooone, you speak LIES.

Take back your LIBEL.

You, however, benefit monetarily from maligning parents and liberty interest of
family.

You COLLECT CA$H FROM DISTRESSED FAMILIES.

You are absolutely lying. Read your post and delete your lies and aplogize.

LIBEL, Madam.

Old July 31st 04, 08:20 PM
Kane

On 31 Jul 2004 16:33:20 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Lavooone, you speak LIES.

Anti-Fern, you speak LIES.

Take back your LIBEL.

Can't be "LIBEL" against an anonymous person.

Yer not even the fern5827 that formerly posted here.

You, however, benefit monetarily from maligning parents and liberty

interest of
family.

I wonder how she does that? LaVonne, you on salary with CPS?

You COLLECT CA$H FROM DISTRESSED FAMILIES.

Wonder how she'd do that?

You are absolutely lying. Read your post and delete your lies and

aplogize.

Nope. No reason to, and I'll be happy to assist with evidence if need
be. Wanna play with ME?

LIBEL, Madam.

Nothing of the sort. Fern5827 is not a person. No one, well, hardly
anyone. knows your real name, where you live, and any real
circumstances about you. One cannot libel a ficticious person. And
that IS what posting anonymously IS. A deliberate fiction. Live with
it.

Now LaVonne, on the other hand is, as I know, a person who teaches at
a college, and I have reason to know her name here is her legal name.

Unless you've had YOURS legally changed to your nom d'Web, simpleton,
you got nothin, but LaVonne has a great case of libel against you
unless you can prove that what you claim above, that she is paid to do
what you claim...you, asshole, are up **** creek.

Now me, who posts anonymously..well, in most of the world, though my
friends in a certain part KNOW me personally and what you've said
about me, you can libel all you wish....the problem for you will be if
any of those people start to believe what you have said about me and I
suffer any lossess thereby, in repuation or businesss....and Flower, I
do business with those people who know me as Pohakuyakokane, "Kane"
for short.

Now I know this is going to be hard for you so you might want to get
out a tablet and start jotting things down, but YOU libeled a real
live identifiable person whose employers we know from postings here.

You won't even publically reveal your almamater, or what kind of work
you do if any, and were, if any. So it's pretty damn hard to libel
you.

Have a really charming day, dumbass.

Kane
Old August 1st 04, 02:11 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Kane wrote:
On 31 Jul 2004 16:33:20 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote: (to me)

You, however, benefit monetarily from maligning parents and liberty interest of family.

I wonder how she does that? LaVonne, you on salary with CPS?

Nope. I am not on salary with CPS. I am on salary with the University
where I teach. I've explained this to alias Fern more times than I care
to count. I now simply view this ridiculousness as silly alias Fern
behavior.

You COLLECT CA$H FROM DISTRESSED FAMILIES.

Wonder how she'd do that?

It's a disgusting thought, but maybe I'd have a bit more money if I went
into the business of COLLECTING CA$H FROM DISTRESSED FAMILIES. Notice
how alias Fern never provides any evidence for his/her stupid claims?

LIBEL, Madam.

Nothing of the sort. Fern5827 is not a person. No one, well, hardly
anyone. knows your real name, where you live, and any real
circumstances about you. One cannot libel a ficticious person. And
that IS what posting anonymously IS. A deliberate fiction. Live with
it.

He/she does live with it, and posts this silly garbage as fact any
change he/she gets. Who do you think he/she is fooling?

Now LaVonne, on the other hand is, as I know, a person who teaches at
a college, and I have reason to know her name here is her legal name.

Yes.

Unless you've had YOURS legally changed to your nom d'Web, simpleton,
you got nothin, but LaVonne has a great case of libel against you
unless you can prove that what you claim above, that she is paid to do
what you claim...you, asshole, are up **** creek.

Naw, she's not "up **** creek." I can't prove libel against an alias,
even though a liabel charge would be legitimate. I don't plan to spend
the energy pursuing a charge of liabel against aliases. How silly would
that be? Fern's posts speak for themselves. And this is someone who
supports not only spanking but clear and blatant abuse in the name of
"family rights."

Now me, who posts anonymously..well, in most of the world, though my
friends in a certain part KNOW me personally and what you've said
about me, you can libel all you wish....the problem for you will be if
any of those people start to believe what you have said about me and I
suffer any lossess thereby, in repuation or businesss....and Flower, I
do business with those people who know me as Pohakuyakokane, "Kane"
for short.

I don't post anonymously, and never have. And if I receive even so much
as one personal threat there will be libel charges. There was a time
when I filed several "Neal" posts with my local precinct. As far as I
know, they are still on file.

Now I know this is going to be hard for you so you might want to get
out a tablet and start jotting things down, but YOU libeled a real
live identifiable person whose employers we know from postings here.

Yes, he/she did. And people are watching.

You won't even publically reveal your almamater, or what kind of work
you do if any, and were, if any. So it's pretty damn hard to libel
you.

Thanks, Kane. I know I have a great case for LIBEL, should the occasion
arise. And I don't post anonymously. Nor do I post stupidly. I have a
record of the Fern posts and should anything happen, he/she would easily
be identified.

LaVonne

Old September 23rd 04, 03:49 AM
nineballgirl

OPEN STATEMENT TO LAVONNE CARLSON!!

I have plenty of evidence that certain individuals behaved
irresponsibly toward my family.

I don't know Fern, nor do I know you. But I'd have to wager that
Fern is more concerned about the destruction of the family unit than
you are.

Do you have children?

If so, how about I call CPS on you? In about 18 months I'd be
curious to hear your opinion of f4cr.org.

Any questions?

Silly and Ridiculous!!!...was MI: Michigan site for falsely accused
by Carlson LaVonne Jul 30, 2004 at 04:33 PM

Old September 30th 04, 12:32 AM
Carlson LaVonne

nineballgirl wrote:

OPEN STATEMENT TO LAVONNE CARLSON!!

I have plenty of evidence that certain individuals behaved
irresponsibly toward my family.

It happens.

I don't know Fern, nor do I know you. But I'd have to wager that
Fern is more concerned about the destruction of the family unit than
you are.

Fern has many identities and the current Fern has lost her children.

Do you have children?

Yes.

If so, how about I call CPS on you? In about 18 months I'd be
curious to hear your opinion of f4cr.org.

My children are 21 and 25 years old. If you want to call CPS, be my
guest. I was investigated by CPS when my youngest daughter was 7. She
was a little daredivel, rode her bike up the front stairs, crawled in my
dryer to see what it felt like to be clothes, etc.

CPS investigated and I'm so glad they did. I was cleared of all charges
and I knew the CPS in myh state ia doing an excellent job.

LaVonne

Any questions?