Droan caught lying about lying again...quaint....isn't it? was Kane9 Kaught lying again!

Old April 8th 04, 12:30 AM
Kane

Default Droan caught lying about lying again...quaint....isn't it? was Kane9 Kaught lying again!

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:51:42 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004 18:59:34 -0700, (Alina) wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text

attachment
wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Yep, and 80 pages in a text document, even with some simple charts
would hardly be a load for an e-mail.

This is a 180 degrees turn from:

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

Yep, I looked at the actual size of the document...and the graphics
were so simple the size was relatively small. I changed my mind.

I had made the offer to anyone he and I both knew in the ng. That's
why I was questioning sending it to you. He could know you, or even

be
you, and intercept it and pretend all along he had it. His veracity
has been questioned many times here.

LOL! This is a contradiction to the claim by Kane:

"My research skills are formidable, as some twits here have found out

the
hard way."

Show the contradiction between the two statements please? Or be seen
yet again for a liar.

I don't recall saying my skills were infallible.

Come on, Kane! You are either a very bad LIAR or very STUPID! ;-)

Neither, just very good at offering you continuing opportunities to
prove what a stupid childish liar you are.

And gosh, I don't even need to shout it. Just quietly let you make a
fool of yourself, yet again.

Doan

So has Aline got the study yet?

Why didn't you just e-mail it? What's with asking for an envelope? You
that cheap?

{:-

Kane
Old April 8th 04, 01:23 AM
Doan

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text

attachment
wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Yep, and 80 pages in a text document, even with some simple charts
would hardly be a load for an e-mail.

This is a 180 degrees turn from:

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

Yep, I looked at the actual size of the document...and the graphics
were so simple the size was relatively small. I changed my mind.

LOL! Oh what a tangled web we weave...

I had made the offer to anyone he and I both knew in the ng. That's
why I was questioning sending it to you. He could know you, or even

be
you, and intercept it and pretend all along he had it. His veracity
has been questioned many times here.

LOL! This is a contradiction to the claim by Kane:

"My research skills are formidable, as some twits here have found out

the
hard way."

Show the contradiction between the two statements please? Or be seen
yet again for a liar.

You don't see it? You are stupid! :-)

I don't recall saying my skills were infallible.

Just "formidable"! :-)

Come on, Kane! You are either a very bad LIAR or very STUPID! ;-)

Neither, just very good at offering you continuing opportunities to
prove what a stupid childish liar you are.

LOL! Nice ad-hom. Is that the best you could do to distract people
from your own LIES?

And gosh, I don't even need to shout it. Just quietly let you make a
fool of yourself, yet again.

More WMD - weapons of mass distraction from Kane0! :-)

Doan

So has Aline got the study yet?

If she is me, she got it! ;-)

Why didn't you just e-mail it? What's with asking for an envelope? You
that cheap?

Now you are showing your stupidity again. Why didn't you just email it?
SHE ASKED YOU FIRST?

{:-

Kane0 Kan't!

Doan