COMMUNITARIANISM

Old November 29th 08, 06:55 PM posted to alt.education,misc.kids,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal
Bob LeChevalier

Default COMMUNITARIANISM

" krp" wrote:
"Bob LeChevalier" wrote in message
.. .

abusive opinions.

How can an opinion be "abusive"?

When you try to insist that yours are the ONLY valid ones

Since I have never so-insisted, your argument starts with a flaw.

Sure you do. Constsntly when you abuse everyone who disagree with your
dogmatism.

I only abuse those who post off-topic nonsense to the education
newsgroups.

and try to cram them down other people's throats,

And I do this how?

By attacking those who disagree with you.

That crams nothing down your throat. All you have to do is stop
posting to the education forum.

and secondly when they are so TOTALLY illogical

Human beings are illogical. Why do you expect otherwise?

I disagree that human beings as a whole are illogical.

Your unsubstantiated opinion has nothing to do with reality.

that they insult the intelligence

Your "intelligence" is easy to insult, since it seems to be totally
lacking.

See what I mean? I disagree wioth you and you attack ME rather than the
FACTS.

The "facts" aren't posting off topic nonsense to the education
newsgroup. YOU are.

Change the pronoun and your next chunk makes sense:

Sure I do. I have my GIGANTIC EGO investing in FORCING others to
accept my position.
I delude myself when I believe I am this
complex OBTUSE individual. I SCREAM what I am [using all-caps to make sure]! It is impossible to miss
how full of myself I am.

lojbab
Bob LeChevalier - artificial linguist; genealogist
Lojban language www.lojban.org
Old November 29th 08, 10:03 PM posted to alt.education,misc.kids,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal
krp[_5_]

"Bob LeChevalier" wrote in message

abusive opinions.

How can an opinion be "abusive"?

When you try to insist that yours are the ONLY valid ones

Since I have never so-insisted, your argument starts with a flaw.

Sure you do. Constsntly when you abuse everyone who disagree with your
dogmatism.

I only abuse those who post off-topic nonsense to the education
newsgroups.

Oh I didn't know that you were "LORD PROTECTOR" of alt.education.

and try to cram them down other people's throats,

And I do this how?

By attacking those who disagree with you.

That crams nothing down your throat. All you have to do is stop
posting to the education forum.

Is that an ORDER your highness? How about if YOU confine your posts to
THAT forum yourself?

and secondly when they are so TOTALLY illogical

Human beings are illogical. Why do you expect otherwise?

I disagree that human beings as a whole are illogical.

Your unsubstantiated opinion has nothing to do with reality.

Thank you Mister Spock.

But YOU are posting YOUR off topic bull**** to other newsgroups.

Old November 30th 08, 03:01 AM posted to alt.education,misc.kids,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal
Bob LeChevalier

" krp" wrote:
and try to cram them down other people's throats,

And I do this how?

By attacking those who disagree with you.

That crams nothing down your throat. All you have to do is stop
posting to the education forum.

Is that an ORDER your highness?

Does it look like one, loser?