The Wiggles font

Old July 16th 06, 03:44 PM posted to misc.kids
ChitaShines

Default The Wiggles font

I've searched all over the web for the font from The Wiggles, but can't find
it. Does anyone know where I might find it? Thanks!

Old July 16th 06, 05:57 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

http://www.typenow.net/w.htm
Down the middle of the page, #121

Google is your friend. )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

. ..

Old July 17th 06, 02:44 AM posted to misc.kids
Engram

"ChitaShines" wrote in message
. ..
I've searched all over the web for the font from The Wiggles, but can't
find it. Does anyone know where I might find it? Thanks!

Also try he

http://www.dafont.com/wiggles.font

Is this the sort of fonts you meant or do you mean the font they use in
their logo (with the wiggly L and I or maybe the non wiggly one they use for
the rest of the writing)? Or one of the fonts they use on the advertising
banner on the offical web site? There's two there that I can see, making it
a total of four fonts you could possibly be requesting apart from the ones
you've been provided with links for... Which one did you mean?

Old July 17th 06, 06:27 PM posted to misc.kids
ChitaShines

"Engram" wrote in message
u...

Also try he

http://www.dafont.com/wiggles.font

Is this the sort of fonts you meant or do you mean the font they use in
their logo (with the wiggly L and I or maybe the non wiggly one they use
for the rest of the writing)? Or one of the fonts they use on the
advertising banner on the offical web site? There's two there that I can
see, making it a total of four fonts you could possibly be requesting
apart from the ones you've been provided with links for... Which one did
you mean?

I'm looking for the same exact font they use for their name (like you see
when the show opens). The one with the squiggly i and l and the two g's
turned.

Old July 17th 06, 06:48 PM posted to misc.kids
Nan

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:27:59 GMT, "ChitaShines"
wrote:

I'm looking for the same exact font they use for their name (like you see
when the show opens). The one with the squiggly i and l and the two g's
turned.

It may be Copyright protected.

Nan

Old July 18th 06, 12:30 AM posted to misc.kids
Engram

"ChitaShines" wrote in message
I'm looking for the same exact font they use for their name (like you see
when the show opens). The one with the squiggly i and l and the two g's
turned.

That's a hard one... And probably copyrighted, too!

Have a look through the two sites you've been given links for. You might
find something similar, maybe.