Poor Mothers crying Wa Wa

Old May 12th 09, 09:06 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

Default Poor Mothers crying Wa Wa

Women make a fully conscience to decide to have unprotected sex and we all
have to pay for thier own decision.

The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child
Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'father's details;' or
putting it another way..... Who's ya Daddy? "These are genuine excerpts from
the forms".

Be sure to check out #2, # 11 is runner-up.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered
by Maclearndon McKinley. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of
Marlinda, but I believe that she was

conceived on the same night.

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child, as I was being
sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you
with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived
at a party at 3600 East Grand boulevard where I had sex with a man I met
that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do
manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number?
Thanks.
0A

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter.. He drives a BMW
that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the doorpanels. Perhaps
you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it
replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man.. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a
letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and
that he is the Saver risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia's dad as he informs me that to do
so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the
economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country.
Please advise.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to
me.

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A If you do catch up with him; can
you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at
the same time..... well, I don't have clue.

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World;
maybe it really is a Magic Kingdom .

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for
sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I
had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 8956
Miller Ave , mine might have remained unfertilized.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like
when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.

Yep, you guessed it right - you are all paying taxes to support them.

Old May 13th 09, 02:21 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Beam Me Up Scotty

DB wrote:
[...]

Well at least #11 made me laugh, and it was less costly than a comedian
we will leave unnamed, that was not nearly as funny and wanted more money.
Old May 14th 09, 02:42 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

Default more unwed Mothers

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...r=HOME_5011283

Looks like a lot of dumb as women don't know how to use birth control or
maybe it's a meal ticket for them?

Old May 15th 09, 02:24 AM posted to alt.child-support
Kenneth S.[_2_]

On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:42:29 -0700, "DB" wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...r=HOME_5011283

Looks like a lot of dumb as women don't know how to use birth control or
maybe it's a meal ticket for them?

I find it interesting that none of the news stories I have
read about the increased proportion of unmarried mothers said anything
about the attitude of the fathers.

Did the mothers consult them before deliberately getting
pregnant, and letting the pregnancies proceed to childbirth? Not a
word about the possibility that 18+ years of "child support" were
imposed on these men without their consent.

DB's meal ticket point apparently never entered the heads of
the reporters who wrote the stories.
Old May 15th 09, 04:27 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Chris

wrote in message
On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:42:29 -0700, "DB" wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...r=HOME_5011283

Looks like a lot of dumb as women don't know how to use birth control or
maybe it's a meal ticket for them?

Or they're too smart to get married to the likes of you?

And "too smart" to not know how to earn money............... GIVE BIRTH!

Old May 15th 09, 04:43 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
news
On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:42:29 -0700, "DB" wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...r=HOME_5011283

Looks like a lot of dumb as women don't know how to use birth control or
maybe it's a meal ticket for them?

I find it interesting that none of the news stories I have
read about the increased proportion of unmarried mothers said anything
about the attitude of the fathers.

Did the mothers consult them before deliberately getting
pregnant, and letting the pregnancies proceed to childbirth? Not a
word about the possibility that 18+ years of "child support" were
imposed on these men without their consent.

DB's meal ticket point apparently never entered the heads of
the reporters who wrote the stories.

The Child Support system is the most concealed system that directly effects
millions of male citizens who will come under direct government control.
Every unwed birth is another license for the State to extract 60% of a
male's income. Why is not being taught in the schools, a baby will
financially ruin any male's future!

Old May 15th 09, 06:58 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

wrote in message
On Fri, 15 May 2009 08:43:31 -0700, "DB" wrote:

Why is not being taught in the schools, a baby will
financially ruin any male's future!

Not if he wants to be a father and a husband. And knows how.

Ah yes, there's always forced servitude!

Fact is, people are not going to have a successful marriage just because of
a mistake..
The reality is, girl gets herself knocked up, boy pays for the next 18 years
and the State government has no problem extorting the money from him as they
make a huge profit from the Feds.

Wonderful society you have here!

Old May 15th 09, 07:14 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Beam Me Up Scotty

DB wrote:
"Kenneth S." wrote in message
news
[...]

Teach all the young men you know..... Get "fixed" or get financially raped.
Old May 17th 09, 05:40 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

wrote in message
On Fri, 15 May 2009 08:27:20 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:42:29 -0700, "DB" wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...r=HOME_5011283

Looks like a lot of dumb as women don't know how to use birth control or
maybe it's a meal ticket for them?

Or they're too smart to get married to the likes of you?

And "too smart" to not know how to earn money............... GIVE BIRTH!

Hey do us a favor and trim alt.politcs.economics from your mysoginist
love fest group, 'kay?

Why, child support has a very negative impact on the economics of all
males.
It's the highest hidden tax the state government can impose and it costs the
tax payers $Billions in Fed tax dollars.

All Fathers in the child support system will not be buying any new cars,
houses, eating out as they don't have the extra money to spend. it's a
program of destitution and forced servitude!

easy cash for mothers/ single mothers/ single fathers/ single parenting [email protected] General 0 October 10th 07 12:55 PM
What to do about crying mypet General 25 November 17th 03 06:18 PM
Crying it out Melissa Breastfeeding 33 November 10th 03 07:00 AM
Any Mothers Out There With Excess Mothers Milk In Sydney Australia, Gateman Breastfeeding 0 August 15th 03 10:54 AM
Any Mothers Out There With Excess Mothers Milk In Sydney Australia, Gateman Breastfeeding 0 August 14th 03 06:51 PM