PDA

View Full Version : Re: International Muffin Day!

July 14th 03, 09:08 PM
I have enjoyed seeing
August 8 Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night

on my kids school calendar. it was especially appropriate as none of us
like z., and we had a very prolific z. plant that DD brought home from
school :)

Edith