PDA

View Full Version : Re: Re: Saerah, you're getting what you deserve

the happy squid
July 24th 03, 12:31 AM
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:10:02 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> wrote:
>> >To the rest of AMPJ: We wish this had not been made necessary, but
>> >Saerah left us no choice.
>>
>> and *i'm* the one with no self-control?
>
>That's right. Look, this would not be happening if you had just kept your pie-board
>shut.
>This is a cause-and-effect situation. you caused the situation and we will
>effect the change we want, by hounding you until you stop.
>
>We have done this because there was no other way to get you to stop posting
>in ASC. If
>you had heeded the words you got at first, none of this would have been necessary.
>It's YOUR fault, Saerah. Yours and yours alone.

you're blaming her for your own actions. sure, it's retaliation for
her trolling your group and i can't deny that, but you *CHOSE* to
retaliate. your decisions are on your head, not hers. cowboy up and
admit it.
=
!squid

http://www.blissnet.org
bliss

http://www.blissnet.org/ampj
AMP-J Online (i'm always looking for more pics)

"I wouldnt use maxim to wipe my ass, because i hate all those smelly
perfume ads and I sure don't want that smell everytime I fart."
- Chris 'Pinch & Roll' Myers, 07.19.03