PDA

View Full Version : ...Hmmmm foster care moves profitable for scammers....

Fern5827
September 4th 03, 06:32 PM
I have continually called for audits of foster care and all CPS operations.

Grand Juries in California have uncovered inconsistencies with DrugTech Lab in
Merced and with the opportunity for employees of the agencies and CPS to use
the foster care program to fleece the taxpayers of California.

descriptors: FOSTER CARE, CHILD PROTECTIVE, GA, GAO, FBI, FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATION, CAPTA, ASFA,CHILD ABUSE, CHILD NEGLECT, ACCOUNTANCY, ADOPTION,
TDPRS, PRS, ACS, FIA, DSS, DCF

Ron
September 5th 03, 03:46 PM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> I have continually called for audits of foster care and all CPS
operations.

> Grand Juries in California have uncovered inconsistencies with DrugTech
Lab in
> Merced and with the opportunity for employees of the agencies and CPS to
use
> the foster care program to fleece the taxpayers of California.

Of course without a link its just unsupported accusations from a plant.

Ron