PDA

View Full Version : For Cabbagehead: was R. Wexler author of Wounded Innocents-real victims of CPS

Kane
November 8th 03, 08:38 PM
On 07 Nov 2003 00:34:26 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Yet again, Zinnia, you post to a completely uninvolved newsgroup. I
guess you still need help. I'll post to the proper ones as well for
you. No, no need to thank me. Continue in your Liquid Fertilizer
induced haze. We wouldn't want you to go off the sauce and into
withdrawal.

No, don't thank me. Thank your Dung supplier.

>Journalist, scholar and expert on Child Abuse issues, Mr. Wexler is
one of the
>most sought after speakers and commentators when issues of CPS come
up in the
>media. Not Stone-Man. Doesn't it grate on him.???

Not in the least. Do three question marks show some superior awareness
or knowledge of the issue you wish to bring up?

>Mr. Wexler uncovered the facts that the Child Abuse Industry cares
little about
>the children whom they profess to protect. Indeed, instead of
remanding
>children to foster care, many families could be helped with simple
>discretionary expenditures.

But Mr. Wexler recently disagreed with you considerably. Any thoughts,
oh Thorny One?

>A smoke alarm to aid a Mom who tries to work. When her landlord did
NOT
>provide such for her building her children died in a fire.

Yes. Many CPS offices have a supply of them, but if no one at that
office knows she lacks one how would they know who to take one to?

>Caseworkers who know the signs of malnutrition. NJ received millions
in Fed
>Funds to fund adoption and foster care. Too bad the workers were too
>"indifferent, careless, or falsified records."

Yes. It's criminal. And they should be, if they were so remiss,
prosecuted. The problem is that evertime they are you pretty much
ignore and continue to claim they aren't.

Want to tell us why you do that?

>BTW, NOT MY WORDS-but spoken by Administrative head of NJ DYFS.

Yes, they do tend to work at cleaning their own houses. I'm sure it's
in utter shame at the exposure you give them.

>DFS in Missouri who returned a child to an abusive foster home, where
he later
>was murdered.

This pointless statements that go no where are quite interesting. Are
you waiting for someone to ask you what you mean?

Or is it that your cup of Liquid Fertilizer runneth over yet again and
you lost track of the train of thought you had started?

I find reading you akin to my work with CMI folks. (Chronically
Mentally Ill). They could ramble for hours and never make a bit of
sense though each sentence might be coherent they did not connect to
the next.

There is help for such problems.

>Anyone who holds faith that the Government makes a wise, provident,
prudent
>parent

Odd. I have heard CPS people from appointed heads of agencies to the
least paid support person and everyone in between declare that CPS is
NOT a good parent. That's why children are supposed to get out of the
system permanently.

Prior to CAPTA they weren't. Then CAPTA showed that didn't get them
out either. So along came ASFA. ASFA did get more children into
permanent placements but it too failed in that it still couldn't catch
up with the abuses and negligence.

And no you and your stupid friends want MORE federal solutions. 1

Your Vegetative disease much be catching.

>needs to seriously consider his sanity or intelligence.

Given that I am totally against higher levels of goverment being
involved in child protective work and you are in favor of it I'd say
you are the with the sanity and intelligence problem.

>In fact, *unintended consequences* of Gvt meddling are legion and
serious.

But you and yours are calling for more of just such "Gvt meddling."
How do you explain your statement in light of your support for federal
intervention at even greater levels than before, Begonia?

Kane