PDA

View Full Version : |Re: Is Dennis Deakin taking CPSWatch in a new direction?

Kane
November 30th 03, 01:49 AM
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:04:17 GMT, "Sherman" >
wrote:

>"Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message
t...

>> "nospam cpswatchlive.com" <familyfree@> wrote in message
>> >
>> > You should start trimming that big Sherman tank ass down fag.
>>
>> Is this the image the National Organization of CPSWatch wants to
promote,
>> Dennis Deakin?
>>
>> Anti-gay... etc...
>>
>> Have they decided to start humiliating people for being large?
>>
>> Or is this the direction you've decided to take as State Director
of
>> CPSWatch in Illinois?
>>
>> Just curious.
>
>Perhaps he is trailing along after his fearless leader?
>See:
>http://www.childrenslegalfoundation-justicecoalition.com/Press%20Scandal.htm

More likely he's cut and run, or been booted, and now feels free to
stop posting here through the art of puppetry.

In other words, we can expect him to openly, rather than
clandestinely, make the perfect ass of himself he has been training
for for years.

>Sherman

Mahalo for the URL. Major find. Not that we didn't know it all along
given the evidence of their associates and champions here.

I will be following up with the author and especially watching to see
where the litigation goes.

So often these "reform cps" bull****ters are in fact sleazeballs.

I "decloaked" some years back for that very reason. I could see what
scumballs they are coming to places such as this to distrupt and to
try and cherry pick newbie parents in distress for their little
"cause" and the need of the parents be damned.

I was pleasantly surprized, and that also influced my decloaking, to
find a few, a very few, Dan among the best, who could, and would, and
have actually helped.

This is a cesspool we have to swim in though, but if even one child is
returned to the parent, or one parent is unfounded by our work here,
it's worth it....but yuk, I need to bathe every hour given the
surroundings.

Thanks for being here, Keli. For Dan, that goes double.

Kane