PDA

View Full Version : where to get a bed rail?

Pamela Perkins
July 26th 03, 06:35 PM
dear all,

any idea where i can find a very tall bed rail? my mattress is 14 inches
thick and the biggest rail i have been able to find is 16 inches...

thanks!

pam

just me
July 26th 03, 06:56 PM
"Pamela Perkins" > wrote in message
> dear all,
>
> any idea where i can find a very tall bed rail? my mattress is 14 inches
> thick and the biggest rail i have been able to find is 16 inches...

I found decent ones at Wal-Mart that were metal frame with mesh, and they
had bars that slid under the mattress to hold them in place. Very
inexpensive, worked well and I think they would meet your height
requirements [although I don't have them any more so I can't measure to be
certain]. Failing less expensive options you might want to check with
mattress/bed stores.

-Aula

---