PDA

View Full Version : Re: Complaints lodged v. CAS, Canada, CPS there

Kane
August 3rd 04, 07:26 PM
On 03 Aug 2004 14:12:00 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

....and I sincerely hope It remembered to post to the CPS and foster
groups where this is actually pertanent and on topic........

>Citizens throughout the world are discovering the incompetence,
ineptitude and
>illegalities endemic to CPS, worldwide.

The bigger the lie the more likely believed, by the gullible.

>Would you trust an organization which has passed NOT ONE AUDIT OF its
efficacy?

I know I wouldn't trust people that lie about it by making claims out
of context.

They did not fail in all areas audited, and in fact did not
completely, or even nearly completely, fail in those. At worst they
got what would be called a C minus to D plus in some.

Those are, last I checked, passing grades, except in the foolishness
this audit represented and is being further exposed. Anyone who
actually reads the reports from the evaluators, and the state's
from the beginning.

Kane