PDA

View Full Version : Re: Complaints lodged v. CAS, Canada, CPS there

Kane
August 3rd 04, 11:18 PM
(Fern5827) wrote in message >...
> Citizens throughout the world are discovering the incompetence, ineptitude and
> illegalities endemic to CPS, worldwide.

As I said, you are a functional illiterate that has collected, what to
you are indicative of education, a lot of words you do not know how to
use.

If meant that it's "worldwide," as you say, then the term "endemic" is
not only inaccurate, it is opposed to your meaning. "endemic" means
confined to a limited locale.

The word you wanted, you dumbass vicious brute, was "pandemic."

Now, where have you hidden the real fern5827, or her body?

> Would you trust an organization which has passed NOT ONE AUDIT OF its efficacy?

You are lying. There was no single "audit" item. There were seven
categories with a number of issues in each. Many were passed, most
were near misses.

That all failed SOME of the items does not equate with ALL STATE
FAILIING IN ALL CATEGORIES. You can't NOT lie, can you? And you have
since I first ran across you years ago.

Why don't you come back as who you really are, you ****ing lowlife
scum coward?

There are few here who haven't figured you out long ago and how Fern
gave up her addy to you to abuse. It's one thing using
anonymity....quite another posting falsely as someone else.

You don't have the guts to speak as yourself...you never had the guts,
and you never will. You are a coward. A braggart. A phony. A theif. A
liar. A conman. And a scumsucking lowlife criminal minded whining
useless fleck of ****.

Kane