PDA

View Full Version : One kinship care story from WA

Kane
August 6th 04, 09:08 PM
On 06 Aug 2004 18:03:31 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>Very interesting. Thanks.

Well, I'm sure it is, except where it proves you assholes have been
lying, or are woefully ignorant. Neither is a great idea for the
credibility of real reformers!

>2.4 Million Grandparents are involved with kin care.

I'm sorry...I thought the states did not seek out grandparents to
provide care?

>The move is on to obtain benefits for those who qualify.

That's been old news for a very long time now. They always could, in
most states, get non-needy relative grants through AFS. You folks are
SOOOOO casual with the truth.

Do you think we should provide public monies for relatives to foster
and adopt? If so, why? Based on what grounds?

Why shouldn't kin step up and take on the responsibility for kin?

You should read the article more closely. It shoots you down left and
right, top to bottom.

Kane

>DESCRIPTORS; LOTS OF NONSENSE THAT IS INCONSISTENT WITH THE STATED
REFORMS DESIRE BY THE PHONY BALONEY SET.