PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Live Journal Users

Iuil
March 1st 05, 10:38 PM
Since there appears to be a growing number of people using Live Journal
these days, I just wanted to mention that we have an mkbreastfeeding
community set up. This is not an open community but only accessible to
those who have verifiable cross-references. More details are available at
the community's user-info page,
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=mkbreastfeeding.

Anyone we could identify as a member of mk, mkb or mkp should have already
received an invite when the community was set up but if you didn't and would
like to join now, you're more than welcome to do so.

Jean

Rivka W
March 1st 05, 11:05 PM
Iuil wrote:

> Anyone we could identify as a member of mk, mkb or mkp
> should have already received an invite when the community was
> set up but if you didn't and would like to join now, you're more
> than welcome to do so.

I haven't ever posted to mkb, but I've been posting in mkp for a few
months now. I just applied to join the community - my LJ username is
rivka.

Thanks for letting me know about this resource!

Rivka
li'l Critter due 4/3/05

--
Visit my weblog at http://respectfulofotters.blogspot.com