PDA

View Full Version : Things an EMT hears from parents

Banty
March 9th 05, 06:12 PM
Per the discussion on lawn mowers and little kids (heck, anybody other than the
operator) in the yard, an excerpt from a post I made a few years ago...

"But the phone rang..."
"But hubby was right there, I thought he was watching him..."
"I was watching him from over here and by time..."
"I told her to keep an eye out for him.."
"I told him a million times not to go there.."
"But this never happened before..."
"How many times have you ever seen this in the news - never.."
"It was just for a minute..."
"I know what I'm doing, this was just a freak thing..."

Banty