PDA

View Full Version : Re: ONLY RACISTS POST TO THIS THREAD

Bill Farnsworth
March 23rd 05, 03:27 AM
Tired of this post bouncing around? Wanna see it go away?

Then stick to responding to your own news groups instead of cross posting
it?

Thanks

Bill

Art Deco
March 23rd 05, 04:15 AM
Bill Farnsworth > wrote:

> Tired of this post bouncing around? Wanna see it go away?
>
> Then stick to responding to your own news groups instead of cross posting
> it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill

Hi, Bill! What does this have to do with usenet kooks, Farnsworth?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image