PDA

View Full Version : We have AWESOME GIFTS for the kids in your life!!!! HURRY COME & SEE!

grammy
June 25th 06, 07:43 PM
Do you like to shop online?
Well do I have the best online store ever!

We have 100's of gift items now and we are steadily adding NEW ITEMS
daily!

At "GRAMMY AND PAPAWS GIFTS 4 U" we have merchandise for every budget!
http://grammyandpapawsgifts4u.vstore.ca
Stop by and take a look at our HOME & GARDEN DECOR or FUN STUFF
departments! Or maybe you like CANDLES & INCENSE or we have a great
selection of gift set available! Maybe its NATIVE AMERICAN DECOR or
MEDIEVAL DRAGONS & WIZARDS! Or how about some NASCAR ITEMS!

Right now we are offering great savings on shipping! Orders over $75.00
have free shipping!

Or take advantage of the "BUY 2 items, get the 3rd item "FREE" (of
equal value)! ONLY UNTIL JULY 31st!

GRAMMY AND PAPAWS GIFTS 4 U http://grammyandpapawsgifts4u.vstore.ca
WE DO FUND RAISERS FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARITIES & GROUPS!
Email me at:

or

Keep our SOLDIERS in your HEARTS and give of yourself to HELP our
fellow neighbors of Katrina!

TAKE CARE TO ALL,
GRAMMY http://grammyandpapawsgifts4u.vstore.ca