PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

Geek the Girl
July 17th 06, 02:06 AM
"p.18 After Whelchelšs son says his half-naked father looks like hešs 'about
to die on the cross like Jesus', she claims: 'Our children closely identify
us with God.'˛

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Michael O'Connor
July 17th 06, 02:12 AM
Geek the Girl wrote:
> "p.18 After Whelchelšs son says his half-naked father looks like hešs 'about
> to die on the cross like Jesus', she claims: 'Our children closely identify
> us with God.'˛
>
> BWAHAHAHAHA!

I was in a popular Detroit restaurant one day (1996 or 97) and
encountered Lisa Welchel and her husband and family dining there; they
were at the table next to me and I was facing her. I knew who she was
and ignored her by reading the newspaper while I ate, but did notice
that she had aged well from the time she was on the TV show.

Captain Infinity
July 17th 06, 03:21 AM
Once Upon A Time Michael O'Connor wrote:

>I was in a popular Detroit restaurant one day (1996 or 97) and
>encountered Lisa Welchel and her husband and family dining there; they
>were at the table next to me and I was facing her. I knew who she was
>and ignored her by reading the newspaper while I ate

That will teach her! Good work!

**
Captain Infinity

BTR1701
July 17th 06, 04:34 AM
In article . com>,
"Michael O'Connor" > wrote:

> Geek the Girl wrote:
> > "p.18 After Whelchelšs son says his half-naked father looks like hešs 'about
> > to die on the cross like Jesus', she claims: 'Our children closely identify
> > us with God.'˛
> >
> > BWAHAHAHAHA!
>
> I was in a popular Detroit restaurant one day (1996 or 97) and
> encountered Lisa Welchel and her husband and family dining there; they
> were at the table next to me and I was facing her. I knew who she was
> and ignored her by reading the newspaper while I ate

Being ignored by some random guy in a restaurant... I bet that really
stung.