PDA

View Full Version : Lighthearted Planetary Ellections For Sisterhood & Brotherhood Miracles of Peace

November 15th 06, 01:10 AM
To Sister and Brother Co-Emmisary~Secretary GenerAlls of the
Generationszillions
of the HumanFamilyCommunity All Around a Shared Planet!

Welcome to a Caring Continuum, Ellected Starting on Earth But Reaching
All Planets, including Mars through Zena and Far Beyond:

Are you A CalledandCalling Co-OrdainedandCo-Ordaining Emmissary
FamilyCommunity Loving Co-Secretarying/Everyday Sacredarying GenerAll
of Love, Life, Learning and Light(Hearted-Years!), too?

Human communication for peace and caring all over the world and space
stations beyond, has reached an already advanced level, now reaching
equally about as many females as males, geo-genealogically related
and rediscovered friendkin-d, equally female and male in cooperation.
We started holding such light(hearted) Co-Office around the year
"2000", a
light-(hearted) year in actually even far Higher Number.

Living Peace, Living Longer, With Prosperity for All Getting Younger
at Heart need be Science Fiction no longer: your Co-office, as
literally EarthAngels, in
enjoying this email makes it Science Fact with a Heavenly Heart, at
light-speed!

Wherever You are on Earth, you Can Ellect Endowed Empowered Miracles
because You and All Are Endowed Empowered Miracles, made by the great
~Mother~Father~Mystery~Process that Created All Children of the
Universe (including Earth!) All Ages.

http://www.geocities.com/herandhisallfamilytree/lifeandlovelectedballot.pdf

is an example. Use your own creativity and Create Your Own!
Local-Global Miracle Ballots
With Names of Your Family/Community, beloved females and males, both
in a spirit of shared and mutual esteem, of living peace, including
all who have ever inspired You in Ways of Peace and Love, from All
Over the World, on the Ballot. Each time it occurs, such is the most
important Ellection/
ReAllection, and so easy, too! You don't even need to leave your
home, you can invite the neighbors as it is also a celebration, and you
can know that
others around the world, in all the lands, can be doing such, too! The
votes are
always accurately counted by the most powerful of All: The Spirit of
Love on Earth.

Planetary Light-Hearted Re(A)llections such as these, allows the
reallization that the
Children of Earth of All Ages, female and male, can be everywhere
Growing UP and Younger! Wherever you live on Planet Earth, the most
real, empowering and ellevating ellection to the most real and
important co-office of loving care for all, takes place in your heart,
mind and soul, and can be held any and everyday, in your kitchens, your
girl and boy
children's rooms, your living rooms, your community centers, your
classrooms, your places of work and play, your family reunions, and
your community celebrations.

Wherever you are on Earth, Living Peace and Love Become Your
CounTreeAll of Love and Life as you so light-heartedly Ellect those
of your known and evergrowing all-related familycommunity, female as
well as male, of all ages, of all points of origin, to fullest human
potential, fulfilling all generations past, present and future, with
sisterhood uplifted and uplifting brotherhood, in mutual co-caring,
co-deciding, co-operating, co-creative, co-productive co-counted
kindness
on this Home Planet, and all the Planets you will come to know as well,
as Homes away from Home.

With Every Blessing,

A First So
(But Not Only, Especially Because of You and You..., Sisters,
and You and You..., Brothers, who, in truly astronomical number, shall,
empowered beyond what once seemed wildest dreams of the past in a new
and better future
already Present Among All, hold such Co-Office, too:)

CoEllected Co-Secretary Geo-GeniaLogical GenerAll of Love, Life,
Learning and
Light(Years): of the Generationszillions of the HumanFamilyCommunity of
Earth
Connected to All Living Love-Empowered Planets,

One of Your Sisters, RajchellE of OneFamilyofAllNames,
On Behalf of All Our Sisters and Brothers Everywhere!

P.S. The Miracles of the Present and Future Shall Be Even More
Empowered
and Fulfilled than Those of Past -- Exponentially, Universally!
As you enjoy this light(years)-hearted email, the sharing of
that Nature~Time~She~He~Yin~Yang~Mystery~in~Dynamic Balance, that has
made it
and everything possible, will Co-Create Deeply Interwoven Miracles,
including
breakthroughs in understanding matter-energy transfer, in understanding
the ways of
abundance, in understanding the ways of blooming peace and love as
Living EarthAngels,
that Will Bring Forth (a) World(s) of Even More Empowered Goodness for
EveryOne!

Bill Snyder
November 15th 06, 01:21 AM
On 14 Nov 2006 17:10:41 -0800, wrote:

>Are you A CalledandCalling Co-OrdainedandCo-Ordaining Emmissary
>FamilyCommunity Loving Co-Secretarying/Everyday Sacredarying GenerAll
>of Love, Life, Learning and Light(Hearted-Years!), too?

No, I'm a disgruntled asshole who likes spelling his words properly,
and generally puts spaces between them as well. And you're a spammer.
Eat **** and die.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]

katy
November 15th 06, 04:13 AM
wrote:

Ya know..it's usually better if you take your meds before you post to
newsgroups...

Duke of URL
November 15th 06, 07:23 AM
@

> To Sister and Brother Co-Emmisary~Secretary GenerAlls of the
> Generationszillions
[snip]

OMG! Is there a shortage of tinfoil?
--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Prothonotary Wibbler, Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid,

Lesley Robertson
November 15th 06, 10:01 AM
"Duke of URL" > wrote in message
> @
>
>> To Sister and Brother Co-Emmisary~Secretary GenerAlls of the
>> Generationszillions
> [snip]
>
> OMG! Is there a shortage of tinfoil?
> --
Must be - there's an excess of people failing Trolling for Dummies and
Spamming for Dummies!

> Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)

We've missed you in scs....
Lesley Robertson

Cyli
November 15th 06, 10:02 AM
On 14 Nov 2006 17:10:41 -0800, wrote:

>To Sister and Brother Co-Emmisary~Secretary GenerAlls of the
>Generationszillions

If they'll cure all my ills and give me youth and immortality until it
gets boring and make sure I win the Powerball lottery by this coming
Saturday night, I'll join up by Sunday evening. I"ll take the
immortality until bored part on faith if the rest comes through.
--

r.bc: vixen
Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher, etc..

http://www.visi.com/~cyli

November 15th 06, 06:22 PM
In article >,
"Duke of URL" > writes:
> @
>
>> To Sister and Brother Co-Emmisary~Secretary GenerAlls of the
>> Generationszillions
> [snip]
>
> OMG! Is there a shortage of tinfoil?

Go tell your mommy she wants you. Otherwise, just go away!

Duke of URL
November 16th 06, 06:20 AM
Lesley Robertson @
> "Duke of URL" > wrote in message
>> @
>>
>>> To Sister and Brother Co-Emmisary~Secretary GenerAlls of the
>>> Generationszillions
>> [snip]
>>
>> OMG! Is there a shortage of tinfoil?
>> --
> Must be - there's an excess of people failing Trolling for Dummies and
> Spamming for Dummies!
>
>> Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
>
> We've missed you in scs....
> Lesley Robertson

Hey, LESLEY! I miss you guys, too, but am reliably informed it's still full
to overflowing with HateAmerica. No way am I getting back into that ****e!
--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Prothonotary Wibbler, Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid,
Aristocidal Philosoph; There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Statistics
& Benchmarks

Lesley Robertson
November 16th 06, 09:51 AM
"Duke of URL" > wrote in message

> Hey, LESLEY! I miss you guys, too, but am reliably informed it's still
> full to overflowing with HateAmerica. No way am I getting back into that
> ****e!

It stopped for a while, but is building again - kill files are useful
things.
Did you hear that we lost Ian O. or a heart attack?
Lesley Robertson