PDA

View Full Version : Delicious!

-L.
November 19th 06, 06:57 AM
That's what DS says about all food items now. He just started this
today. Cheese and crackers - delicious! Gala apple - delicious!
Gummy vitamin - delicious! He also exclaims "I in big tubble" when he
does something wrong. :D

I love this kid. :)

-L.

Chookie
November 19th 06, 11:44 AM
In article . com>,
"-L." > wrote:

> That's what DS says about all food items now.

LOL -- how old is he now?

DS1 is coming up to 18mo and has decided to have a language spurt. I must
admit I like getting a "tiss" from him.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue

-L.
November 19th 06, 06:46 PM
Chookie wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "-L." > wrote:
>
> > That's what DS says about all food items now.
>
> LOL -- how old is he now?

He will be 3 in January. I am loving the "twos" - much to my surprise!
He's such a little boy now. :)

> DS1 is coming up to 18mo and has decided to have a language spurt. I must
> admit I like getting a "tiss" from him.

18-24 mos was so much fun. :)

-L.

JennP.
November 20th 06, 04:35 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> 18-24 mos was so much fun. :)

Two is a lot of fun. Every time dd doesn't get what she wants or I say no
she (usually) gives me a good hearted, "Oh maaaan". lol.

JennP.

-L.
November 20th 06, 06:30 AM
JennP. wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> > 18-24 mos was so much fun. :)
>
> Two is a lot of fun. Every time dd doesn't get what she wants or I say no
> she (usually) gives me a good hearted, "Oh maaaan". lol.
>
> JennP.

LOL...very cute!

-L.

Tori M
November 20th 06, 03:11 PM
Xavier is going arround
"why? Cuz. Why? Cuz"

Also this morning he decided to add to that
Tank Tu
Come
Tank To
Come

Tori
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
> That's what DS says about all food items now. He just started this
> today. Cheese and crackers - delicious! Gala apple - delicious!
> Gummy vitamin - delicious! He also exclaims "I in big tubble" when he
> does something wrong. :D
>
> I love this kid. :)
>
> -L.

Marie
November 20th 06, 04:08 PM
"Tori M" > wrote in message
et...
> Xavier is going arround
> "why? Cuz. Why? Cuz"

My youngest daughter is very..."spirited". Soon after she started talking,
she would say "Why I do that?" after doing something she shouldn't. LOL It
was so hilarious.
Marie

Tori M
November 20th 06, 05:47 PM
"Marie" > wrote in message
> "Tori M" > wrote in message
> et...
>> Xavier is going arround
>> "why? Cuz. Why? Cuz"
>
> My youngest daughter is very..."spirited". Soon after she started talking,
> she would say "Why I do that?" after doing something she shouldn't. LOL It
> was so hilarious.
> Marie

LOL

Tori

-L.
November 20th 06, 10:58 PM
Tori M wrote:
> Xavier is going arround
> "why? Cuz. Why? Cuz"
>
> Also this morning he decided to add to that
> Tank Tu
> Come
> Tank To
> Come
>
> Tori

Very cute!
-L.

-L.
November 20th 06, 10:58 PM
Marie wrote:

> My youngest daughter is very..."spirited". Soon after she started talking,
> she would say "Why I do that?" after doing something she shouldn't. LOL It
> was so hilarious.
> Marie

J is "spirited" too. He says "I in BIG tubble!"

-L.

hedgehog42
November 21st 06, 12:23 AM
-L. wrote:
> Chookie wrote:
> > In article . com>,
> > "-L." > wrote:
> >
> > > That's what DS says about all food items now.
> >
> > LOL -- how old is he now?
>
> He will be 3 in January. I am loving the "twos" - much to my surprise!
> He's such a little boy now. :)

2s get a bad rap, IMO. While it's true they require a bit more
finessing than babies, it's so very cool to actually hear what they're
thinking. And for the most part, they're still pretty
distractable/tractable, provided you think ahead to how to present
things to your best advantage (the "finessing").

DH and I volunteered in the 2s Sunday school room for something like 6
years, long after we no longer had any 2s at home.

Lori G.
Milwaukee, WI