PDA

View Full Version : Loveys- how do you and your child feel about those items they get attached to?

November 22nd 06, 02:27 AM
I am doing some research on lovey's and want to understand better how
parents with toddlers feel about the items their children get attached
to.

If you would like to help me, I have a short on line survey that asks
about that topic.

I would appreciate any assistance...if you know of any parents with
toddlers please feel free to pass the link for the survey to them.

Thank you so much for your help.

here is the link to my research survey:
http://www.usadomain.com/doudou.htm

Mandy

Tori M
November 22nd 06, 03:22 AM
How interesting! I am doing a study on people who spam newsgroups with
research questions.

Tori
> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I am doing some research on lovey's and want to understand better how
> parents with toddlers feel about the items their children get attached
> to.
>
> If you would like to help me, I have a short on line survey that asks
> about that topic.
>

> I would appreciate any assistance...if you know of any parents with
> toddlers please feel free to pass the link for the survey to them.
>

> Thank you so much for your help.
>

> here is the link to my research survey:
> http://www.usadomain.com/doudou.htm
>

> Mandy

November 22nd 06, 12:44 PM
Why do you consider a research request spam? The internet is a
wonderful way to reach out to many people to get their opinions. And
many people generously take a moment and help out.

If you provide me with a link to your study, I'd be happy to help you
understand better the value of asking people for their opinions. There
are so many ways to get opinions: calling, mall intercept, direct
mail, advertising, and via the Internet.

Thanks

Tori M wrote:
> How interesting! I am doing a study on people who spam newsgroups with
> research questions.
>
> Tori
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >I am doing some research on lovey's and want to understand better how
> > parents with toddlers feel about the items their children get attached
> > to.
> >
> > If you would like to help me, I have a short on line survey that asks
> > about that topic.
> >

> > I would appreciate any assistance...if you know of any parents with
> > toddlers please feel free to pass the link for the survey to them.
> >

> > Thank you so much for your help.
> >

> > here is the link to my research survey:
> > http://www.usadomain.com/doudou.htm
> >

> > Mandy

Tori M
November 22nd 06, 04:48 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Why do you consider a research request spam? The internet is a
> wonderful way to reach out to many people to get their opinions. And
> many people generously take a moment and help out.
>
> If you provide me with a link to your study, I'd be happy to help you
> understand better the value of asking people for their opinions. There
> are so many ways to get opinions: calling, mall intercept, direct
> mail, advertising, and via the Internet.

Because your asking a blind study with people that have no real reason to
tell you the truth. It seems like a flawed way to get any real info that
will make a differance.

Tori

toto
November 23rd 06, 01:17 AM
On 22 Nov 2006 04:44:23 -0800, "
> wrote:

>Why do you consider a research request spam? The internet is a
>wonderful way to reach out to many people to get their opinions. And
>many people generously take a moment and help out.

Usenet is not *the internet*

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits