PDA

View Full Version : If you happen to want to buy Mary Kay products

toto
November 22nd 06, 03:03 PM
This came across a yahoo group for the RDI intervention that we use
with dgs. I am not connected with the website in any way, but I think
the scholarship fund getting 20% of the money is really a good thing.

Order any Mary Kay product from this website

http://www.marykay. com/You.are. beautiful/ default.aspx

and 20% of your sale will be donated to the RDI® Program
Scholarship Fund. Just specify "RDI" on your online order sheet.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits