PDA

View Full Version : pls recommend: animal/nature magazine

dkhedmo
December 3rd 06, 03:32 AM
I'd appreciate a recommendation (for or against) a gift subscription for
an animal/nature/environment magazine for our 7.5yo/2nd grade niece. Thanks.

-Karen-

Rosalie B.
December 3rd 06, 04:23 AM
dkhedmo > wrote:

>I'd appreciate a recommendation (for or against) a gift subscription for
>an animal/nature/environment magazine for our 7.5yo/2nd grade niece. Thanks.

One of my grandson's likes Ranger Ricks.

Clisby
December 3rd 06, 12:31 PM
dkhedmo wrote:
> I'd appreciate a recommendation (for or against) a gift subscription for
> an animal/nature/environment magazine for our 7.5yo/2nd grade niece.
> Thanks.
>
> -Karen-

National Geographic Kids and Discovery Kids are both good.

Clisby