PDA

View Full Version : I found great info on ADHD and other parenting topics!

Gstillwell
December 16th 06, 11:36 PM
If you are looking for a site with a wide range of topics on parenting
written by parents who have been collecting info for years check out
www.parentingskills21stcentury.com

The Jules
December 22nd 06, 03:41 AM
Hi there! I know I'm new to the board and all. And I don't sell this
product I wanted to tell you about. My friend does. But I have heard
so many stories about how this product helps kids with ADD, ADHD,
bipolor symptoms, etc. It is called Reliv. I started using it a month
ago and have had great results with energy. If you or anyone you know
are interested in hearing more my friend can get you or anyone else in
touch with people who have had success. My girlfriend is going to
start using the products for her 8 year old with ADD and bipolor
distress next month.

Julie Hock