PDA

View Full Version : Add Your Names, UniversAll Co-Secretary GenerAlls of LovEmpowerment

December 26th 06, 05:25 AM
EveryWholiday FamilyCommunity New(Light)YearReunionsz From All to All

Love the Young Shes and Hes and All, Knowing All Are/Were Born
Young!!!!

It's a Marvelous Miracle to Be Born and Know You Were Born,
A First (But Not Last or Only, of Course) Young Co-Secret-Ary GenerAll
of
World FamilyCommunityReunionsz of Love, Life, and Light-Yearsz of
Light-Heartedness
with All Our Co-Secretary GenerAll Sistersz and Brothersz, LovEmpowered
EquAll
for an Extended Family Circle of Humanity as Community
at Our Ongoing Plan-etary, and One Day Universal Family Reunionsz
in Getting Younger Equally, Vastly LovePowered Sisterhood and
Brotherhood!

Did you think it was impossible? Think Again, it was Endowed.
What You Share in Common is the Vast Power of the Stars, the Heavens of
Earths.

If you are Allready or Growing Very Young, especially at Heart,
Great and Grand Children of All Ages,
Invite the Whole World(sz!) to Your Universall FamilyCommunity Reunion,
Represented
as An Expanding Circle of Equally Beloved Children, Female and Male, of
All Ages -
All Remembered, All Respected, All (Re)Presented, All Reanewed...Female
as Well as Male.
Share the Ongoing Reunionszillionsz! in Loving Living Peace and Merry
Alltimesz
AllWholiDayszandEveryPlanetStarryNightszillionsz, As We Travel Them
Kindly Together

You, Female and Male, Are All Co-Blessed and Co-Blessing Co-Secretary
GenerAll Children.
of the Earth, of the Whole Universe, Beyond Number,
and Blessed By the One ~Mother~Father~, Who Lives Eternally Within,
Between and Among All

All Now RePresent and Share the LovePower, Globally and Universally in
Kindship
A Future of Living Love Allready Present

Happiest Marvelous Miracles, Each and EveryOne!!!!!!!

>From All to All.

You Can Send All Loved Ones Cards &/or Messages Like This Of Your Own,
Young Sisters and Brothers, Co-Blessed and Co-Blessing Co-Secretary
GenerAllsz
of Reunionszillionsz of All Ages! Imagine How Many. Imagine All
Lovempowered.
You Included, But Not You Alone.

i.e.
Equally Endowed BeLoved Co-LovePowered Children of All Ages
Sisters You&Yours, Joined By Brothers You&Yours, OneFamilyofAllNames
incl. in an all-places-in-all-languages representative inclusive
evergrowing circle
Equally ~Zoras & Rajchelles & Maries & Baos & Alciras~ and Multitudes
More,
and Equally ~Zias & Petrs & Luis's & Emmanuels & Aruns~ and Multitudes
More, Equally
and All Those Around and In Between From ~A~Z~, Sharing Co-Terms in
Near-Infinite LovePower
OneFamilyofAll Names ~ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYandnowZ~ with OneFamily
our Uniting Name, and More, backwards and forwards a Circle,
Empowered, Beyond Your Imagining, By Love Together~Add Yours and
Others,
Empowered By Love Such That All Troubles Vanish as New Worldsz Are
Noticed,
As If Each Set of Planets were Balanced for SisterhoodandBrotherhood,
too.
Sisters and Brothers, Equally. All Related. You and Yours,...in EquAll
MutuAll Balanced
SharedRegardLight-Hearted CoRule of Living Loving Kindness, Female and
Male,
Throughout the Vast, Vast Universe
(As Allready so Many Many More of our Sisters and Brothers, Whether
Past, Present
or Future, Better Known and Unknown, Reborn Now in All Our Love NOW for
One Another)

Where it says "You and Yours", You Can Put in Your Name with Several
More Beloved Names,
Children of All Ages in Many Languages, Representative of Zillions All,
Who All Will Come to Love.
Females and Males, ARound Equally, in an Expanding AllDimensionalCircle
of Time(and Space!)
as All Our Vast Whole UniversAll Light-Heartedly Sharing Co-Ruling
Sisters and Brothers of All NamesZillion!

Happy Reunionszillions in This and Every UniversAllSeason Born Anew in
EverExtended
GoodNewszillions, in LovEmpowered Co-Secretary GenerAlls You & You &
You & You & All......