PDA

View Full Version : Re: Older Breeders.

Deuteros
December 26th 06, 02:24 PM
"Denise" > wrote in
:

> My younger sister is 44, and last year took in two young foster
> children. Her own four kids are all late teens to adult, and the fosters
> are now 7 and 4, I believe. I heard she wants to adopt them.
> She has never aspired to be anything but a mom (which I blame partly on
> the m0rm0n religion we were raised in) and I honestly don't think she
> knows how to do anything else. We worried about what she and her
> husband would do after the kyds were grown. Well, they took on some
> more. They likely have little in common outside the kyds.
>
> I love my sister but we are as different as night and day as far as the
> kyd issue. Maybe there is a "no-mommy" gene and I got it.

Probably because you're infertile and you're sister is not. You most likely
hate kids because it's something you can't have. Don't worry, it feels much
better after you admit it.

Miz Daisy Cutter
December 26th 06, 07:27 PM
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:24:15 -0500, Deuteros reached into its ass and pulled
out (in article >):

> Probably because you're infertile and you're sister is not. You most likely
> hate kids because it's something you can't have. Don't worry, it feels much
> better after you admit it.

Actually, most of us here *lurve* kids. Especially when pan-seared so that
the skin is nicely crispy while the inside remains tender, and served with a
nice Riesling.

-- Daze

Deuteros
December 27th 06, 03:19 AM
Miz Daisy Cutter > wrote in
mcast.net:

> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:24:15 -0500, Deuteros reached into its ass and
> pulled out (in article >):
>
>> Probably because you're infertile and you're sister is not. You most
>> likely hate kids because it's something you can't have. Don't worry, it
>> feels much better after you admit it.
>
> Actually, most of us here *lurve* kids. Especially when pan-seared so
> that the skin is nicely crispy while the inside remains tender, and
> served with a nice Riesling.

Childfree: The only group of people who act just like the beings they not
only used to be, but hate.

Miz Daisy Cutter
December 27th 06, 10:45 PM
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:19:13 -0500, Deuteros reached into its ass and pulled
out (in article >):

> Childfree: The only group of people who act just like the beings they not
> only used to be, but hate.

If you don't like the company, there are dozens of pahrunting groups you
could be visiting. Or, you know, you could be spending time with The Most
Important Thing In The World-tm-, instead of ignoring it in order to troll CF
groups.

-- Daze

--
Abortion shouldn't be rare. It should be seared on the outside and cooked
medium-rare to medium on the inside. Rare is just too much of a food-safety

Nan
December 28th 06, 01:02 AM
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:45:44 -0500, Miz Daisy Cutter
> wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:19:13 -0500, Deuteros reached into its ass and pulled
>out (in article >):
>
>> Childfree: The only group of people who act just like the beings they not
>> only used to be, but hate.
>
>If you don't like the company, there are dozens of pahrunting groups you
>could be visiting. Or, you know, you could be spending time with The Most
>Important Thing In The World-tm-, instead of ignoring it in order to troll CF
>groups.
>
>-- Daze

Pot
Kettle