PDA

View Full Version : Piano lesson for yoand your kids

C4F
December 31st 06, 02:59 AM
Hi folks,

I noticed some of you ask for a reliable piano lesson for your kids.
Why don't you download piano lesson from the internet? Its cheaper than
hiring a piano teacher. I know some of you might be sceptical about
this. Me
also felt the same. But, after give it a try, it's amazing.

I always wanted to play piano. But the thing is, I do not have time and
I cannot afford to go to piano lesson or pay for private piano teacher.

I searched for free piano lesson in the internet. There are some really
good sites that provide excellent piano lesson. However, as it is free,
I always got only the fraction of the entire course. So I asked myself,
why not I opt for a paid lesson. Paid piano lesson on the internet cost
less than 100 bucks. It's way cheaper than getting a piano teacher.

So, I came across this site [my friend suggested it]. It taught me to
play piano by [secret] pattern. This is the secret pattern that will
let me play like a pro! And one more thing, it only takes 10 minutes a
day [according to the lesson, but because I enjoy this, I played for up
to one and a half hour!].

You can check it out here -> http://simurl.com/lowjop

I use the lesson to self teach myself. You also can use that to teach
yourself
and your kids. Hope this help. If you've tried this, just share your
experience
with me.

All the best! Looking forward to hear from you soon.

December 31st 06, 08:59 PM
This couldn't possibly be YOUR website, could it? I mean, I note that
no-one here has posted about piano lessons for their kids in months ...
and I note that you've posted a similar mesage on several other groups
in the past day or two, but haven't posted anything else about any
other subjects. Did you really feel the need to get an account on
usenet solely to tell everyone about your success in studying piano on
the internet?

Naomi