PDA

View Full Version : New web site helps babysitters get work and parents find child care

Mikey
January 2nd 07, 06:53 PM
Being a parent isn't easy, our aim is take a little weight of the
shoulders of new parents by providing you with an up-to-date directory
of child care providers in their area and offering child care providers
with job opportunities. Sitter Seeker connects parents and babysitters
or daycare centres from all across Canada with our safe, easy-to-use
online system.

For babysitters who are looking for work: We encourage you to sign up
for our service. New babysitters simply answer a few questions, provide
some contact details and then are provided an account and a babysitter
profile which parents view when searching for babysitters. Registration
is fast, secure and always free.

For parents in need of a child care provider: We know it can be a
difficult challenge for parents to find a quality babysitter in short
notice, especially for families who have recently moved to a new area
and are unfamiliar with their neighborhood. Parents need some time away
from the kids, weather it is for work, school, or a night out on the
town. With our service you instantly have access to babysitters or
daycare centres in your area with a few clicks of your mouse. We only
index child care providers who are serious about their jobs by listing
sitters with the most recent activity in the community. Parents can
also register and search for babysitters for free.

Check it out at: http://www.sitterseeker.ca/