PDA

View Full Version : Democrats-what they need to do to save america

sam7i5erotdkhgcx
January 4th 07, 03:11 PM
http://www.novus-ordo-seclorum.us/

They need to understand how bad things are and how bad they are going
to get. A 'fiscal hurricane' on the horizon was a lead story in USA
Today.

They need to understand the U.S. Government is broke.

They need to cut all nonmilitary U.S. government international radio
and television broadcasting, including Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
, the Office of Cuba Broadcasting, Radio Free Asia, Voice of America,
and WORLDNET television.

They are many federal programs, even whole federal agencies that are
worthless.

Congress must Cancel the Ethanol Tariffs

This will hurt a few farmers. But as Spock said,(The needs of the many
outweigh the needs of the few.) American farmers will never be able to
make enough Ethanol or make it cheap enough.

This one act would make gasoline cheaper and down the road could lead
to cars totally powered by Ethanol.

autism

Any child has a high chance of being born with Autism. Yet only about 8
states force insurance companies to provide health care for children
with Autism. All insurance companies should be made to give health care
for Autism.
The government should give grants to day care centers to help train
there people to deal with kids with Autism.

altering money for blind people

About over 100 nations design there paper money to help blind people
differentiate between denominations of bills.
But the U.S. government has refuse to do so.

Oil refineries

We have to build a fragging oil refinery. It is just fragging insane.
Oil refineries are like the great pyramids of Egypt. No one seams to
know how to build one.

Hemp

Farmers can grow industrial hemp in European Union, Canada and China.
Hemp can be used to make clothing and it can be used for housing
construction. Mercedes-Benz uses a "biocomposite" principally of hemp
in the interior panels of some of its automobiles. It is against the
law for American farmers to grow hemp.

clean drinking water

The government needs to invest more in our nations Water
Infrastructure. If they don't start now many people will get sick and
die.

Education in the United States

Our Education System is a disgrace, joke and complete failure. We do
not know what we are doing, never have and never will. There is no time
or need to reinvent the wheel. We should model our Education System
after the United Kingdom. Even use some of the same text books.

http://www.novus-ordo-seclorum.us/

PromaBoss
January 6th 07, 09:46 AM
dont do that education in uk is **** poor

especially for those of us with learrning dissabilities

many adhd /aspies gwt excluded for bad behavoiurs and many gwt exluded and
no one checks to see if its down to undiagnosed problems

if you are average or a little higher you get by ,but those eitherr highly
intellingent or just below average get the worse education

regards paul