PDA

View Full Version : How to start saving children's teeth even before the baby teeth appear?

January 7th 07, 11:07 PM
There is no secret that this children's disease bothers every day, but
during many years it remains unnoticed. These problems begin in infancy
and proceed, when the child grows. They take away from our
children more than 50 million school hours every year and bring a pain.

What is it? That is this disease? Teeth destruction. According to
surgical statistics, it is the most widespread disease of the
childhood. It meets five times more often, than the asthma, and seven
times meets more, than a hay fever.

It is accepted to recognize it as a problem only for senior children
and adults. But dental experts and doctors say: Tooth decay can be
prevented. And they give excellent practical advice to parents: A
lifetime of good dental health begins even before the baby teeth
appear.

Main principles of children's dental health can be concluded in five
simple rules:

http://dent.info.md/?p=12

Allways remember: Health of our children depends from our actions!