PDA

View Full Version : For Laura Ingalls Wilder Fans - Music from her books

Cathy Weeks
January 9th 07, 06:25 PM
Hi all,
On a whim, I did an amazon search to see if there were any CDs with the
music from the Little House books and I found this:

http://tinyurl.com/ttk8u

Arkansas Traveler: Music From Little House on the Prairie
and
Happy Land: Musical Tributes to Laura Ingalls Wilder

Evidently a music historian/musicologist from Vanderbilt University is
researching all the songs listed (there are over 130 of them) in the
books, and is releasing a series of CDs (10 in all) that has all of the
songs. Here's a link: http://pasfiddle.com

Anyway, for those of you with Little House fans in your household, I
thought I'd share this.

Cathy Weeks