Vicky missed you all

Old October 14th 03, 03:01 PM
Vickychick

Default Vicky missed you all

Hi all! t is Vicky. I have not stopped by in a lonnnnnnngggg time. I
hope all is well. Still reading posts!
I have quit work to finish my education; been very busy and trying to
keep it all together. =) I sure have missed everyone!
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Vicky
Old October 15th 03, 11:20 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Vickychick" wrote in message
om...
Hi all! t is Vicky. I have not stopped by in a lonnnnnnngggg time. I
hope all is well. Still reading posts!
I have quit work to finish my education; been very busy and trying to
keep it all together. =) I sure have missed everyone!
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Vicky

Hey there VickY! Long time no see. Glad that you dropped by

Lisa

Old October 17th 03, 03:28 AM
turtledove

HI VICKY!!!!!!

(((((((((HUGS))))))))

love,
*Brianne

Old October 26th 03, 10:55 AM
Dennis Here

Vickychick wrote in message

Hi all! t is Vicky.

Hi Vicky! and [[[[Big hugs]]]]

I have not stopped by in a lonnnnnnngggg time. I
hope all is well. Still reading posts!

Shouldn't take you too long then ;-)

I have quit work to finish my education; been very busy and trying to
keep it all together. =) I sure have missed everyone!
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Vicky

Missed you too, Dennis

Old October 28th 03, 06:38 PM
Vickychick

"CME" wrote in message ...

Vicky? As in OUR Vicky??? OMG ((((( hugs))))) How have you been?

Christine

HUGS to you too! Great. This past week my kids had bronchitis and ear
infections....::sigh:: I felt terrible for them and now this week is
homework make up from HELL!

How are your little twins? (I think you have twins!)
All is well. I have been busy in college and I love it.
Good to "see" you! =)
Old October 28th 03, 06:39 PM
Vickychick

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message ...
Hey there VickY! Long time no see. Glad that you dropped by

Lisa

Lisa: Glad I stopped by too! How has it been going? I want to catch up
with EVERYONE!!!!

Old October 28th 03, 06:41 PM
Vickychick

"turtledove" wrote in message news:NsIjb.86354$gv5.14128@fed1read05...
HI VICKY!!!!!!

(((((((((HUGS))))))))

love,
*Brianne

Ah my sweet little top poster! I have wondered about how your music
career is going. We had a big festival last month and I thought of how
you were....
The last time we spoke, you had been in a car accident. Had us
worried! Is married life good?
Old October 28th 03, 06:42 PM
Vickychick

"Dennis Here" youreply wrote in message ...

Shouldn't take you too long then ;-)

Snipped

Dennis: are you still being a naughty predator online?
mmmm?

Did Doris ever get over to see you?
curious,
Old October 28th 03, 07:38 PM
Dennis Here

Vickychick wrote in message

Dennis: are you still being a naughty predator online?
mmmm?

Not as ofter as I used to. All the regulars have stopped taking the bait.

Did Doris ever get over to see you?
curious,

You mean Dolores? Doris lives in the U bend of her toilet.
Yeah, be have met a couple of times now including all the boys. Freddie now
has two of Dolores' kittens. Perhaps I should re-phrase that, Freddie now
has two of Doris' kittens.

Dennis

Old October 28th 03, 10:31 PM
CME

"CME" wrote in message

Vicky? As in OUR Vicky??? OMG ((((( hugs))))) How have you been?

Christine

HUGS to you too! Great. This past week my kids had bronchitis and ear
infections....::sigh:: I felt terrible for them and now this week is
homework make up from HELL!

How are your little twins? (I think you have twins!)
All is well. I have been busy in college and I love it.
Good to "see" you! =)

The boys are fine, my one son is having a few issues relating to a car
accident (has mentally slowed due to a severe concussion and I'm starting to
notice it's affecting his school work, so I've got to make another
appointment with the Dr.) my other son is doing well, he seems to really
like grade 2 and they're both excited about Halloween...

I'm doing really well in University, I was accepted into the Criminology
Program this year so my plate is full, but I'm coping. lol This art class
at night though is killing me, and I need it for my fine art credit but man
is it ever alot of homework. *sigh* I finally ended up telling my prof that
I'm just taking this for an art credit, so I honestly can't put in as much
time as she'd like. I'm picking my battles this term. lol But overall,
we're doing good.

Christine

Premature birth missed baby bonus Alison Pregnancy 6 July 31st 04 10:31 AM
FAO: Vicky Bilaniuk Em Pregnancy 1 July 8th 04 05:50 PM
missed period Shannon Pregnancy 11 June 1st 04 05:50 PM
Strangely missed period but unfortunately not pregnant erlie Pregnancy 2 October 10th 03 07:32 PM
missed miscarrage jennifer woollett Pregnancy 4 July 16th 03 08:07 PM